Jack Nevada

85th Academy Awards (24/2/13) Official Thread- TONIGHT!! NOMINEES IN THE FIRST POST

That boy's devotion to Lawrence scares me sometimes...

Its odd, really. I mean, he will make low blows, like how he made fun of Riva supposedly shitting in a diaper in Amour (which never happened). He's also super protective about all things Jennifer Lawrence

I have to disagree. She's turned into a caricature of herself and it's not funny anymore.

Sure, because you are blinded by your love for Riva and imo can't be objective when it comes to the other nominees. Jlaw's been hilarious. She's having fun and not stuffy and sh's not corporate hobknobbing. You'd think everyone in Hollywood had one big giant piece of watermelon stuck up their ass if they can't take some of the jokes that have been sent their way. Edited by baumer
  • Like 3

I like Lawrence, she's fun.

And Chastain as well, I've joked about her being annoying but I really don't see what was so bad about the interview aDIM posted. She just seemed amazed to go from nothing to being everywhere in like 18 months. I didn't really get any "i deserve all of this!" vibes from it.

• Like 2

BTW, has anyone talked shit about Quesetbetbrgbvbebverv Wallis' or Riva's award show antics yet?

They haven't really been to any of the awards shows yet.... I guess those bitches think they're too good for them.  :rolleyes:

.... or because they weren't nominated for the globes or the sag. So unfortunately they haven't really given the internet much to talk shit about.

• Like 1

TBH, I would be perfectly pleased with any one of the nominees winning. Wallis was great, Riva was fantastic, Watts was excellent, JLaw.. well, I haven't seen her nor Chastain's films yet, but I'm sure they're both good in their respective movies.

I can see a lot of people getting quite butthurt indeed on Oscar night, though

TBH, I would be perfectly pleased with any one of the nominees winning. Wallis was great, Riva was fantastic, Watts was excellent, JLaw.. well, I haven't seen her nor Chastain's films yet, but I'm sure they're both good in their respective movies.

I can see a lot of people getting quite butthurt indeed on Oscar night, though

The only one I think really, really wouldn't deserve it is Naomi Watts . Ugh. She's prob fifth most likely though so it's all good.

Same for Best Actor. Wouldn't complain about any of those guys picking it up really.

The only one I think really, really wouldn't deserve it is Naomi Watts . Ugh. She's prob fifth most likely though so it's all good.

Same for Best Actor. Wouldn't complain about any of those guys picking it up really.

I have only seen Lincoln and Flight so far, so out of those two I'd pick DDL. He gets overshadowed by the colorful supporting characters, but I wasn't looking at Daniel Day Lewis. That was Abraham Lincoln. He completely transformed himself

You'd think everyone in Hollywood had one big giant piece of watermelon stuck up their ass if they can't take some of the jokes that have been sent their way.

That's not too far from the truth actually. 

They haven't really been to any of the awards shows yet.... I guess those bitches think they're too good for them.  :rolleyes:

Or it's because they've been classy the entire way. Quvenzhane's BFCA speech was charming as fuck. Real, and Human. And she read it off an iPhone, it was really cute. 

I would have a bit of a beef with Christoph Waltz winning for Django. He was charming as fuck, but its not that remarkable of a performance.

Supporting Actor can just go do whatever it wants. I have problems with any of the 5 winning.