Jack Nevada

85th Academy Awards (24/2/13) Official Thread- TONIGHT!! NOMINEES IN THE FIRST POST

Anonymous director tells us what he/she is voting for in every category... and I sure hope the way they think is not representative. Yeah, this director is not voting for Quvenzhane because he can't say her name and he's not voting for Lawrence because he didn't like her on SNL. Dumb.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/race/oscar-voters-brutally-honest-ballot-422546

Anonymous director tells us what he/she is voting for in every category... and I sure hope the way they think is not representative. Yeah, this director is not voting for Quvenzhane because he can't say her name and he's not voting for Lawrence because he didn't like her on SNL. Dumb.http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/race/oscar-voters-brutally-honest-ballot-422546

Im sorry but this person comes off like an idiot. At least they voted for zdt. And im sorry annoyomous director but chastain will not have 10 future noms.

Anonymous director tells us what he/she is voting for in every category... and I sure hope the way they think is not representative. Yeah, this director is not voting for Quvenzhane because he can't say her name and he's not voting for Lawrence because he didn't like her on SNL. Dumb.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/race/oscar-voters-brutally-honest-ballot-422546

Taken from the Jeff Wells School of Dismissiveness

On the internet I have seen the most depraved, horrifying, nasty stuff that exists without blinking an eye, but as I just attempted to watch the 2011 opening monologue with James Franco and Anne Hathaway I simply had to turn it off, it was so uncomforotable to me.

• Like 1

On the internet I have seen the most depraved, horrifying, nasty stuff that exists without blinking an eye, but as I just attempted to watch the 2011 opening monologue with James Franco and Anne Hathaway I simply had to turn it off, it was so uncomforotable to me.

haha, I remember watching that live and about 30 seconds into it I was all "ohhh. This isn't going to be a fun night..."

I`m not joking but back in 2004 ADF was overrun with posters claiming to be guild members who knew for sure that when Oscar noms were announced in the morning, more than just 1 LOTR actor name would be called. We know how that one turned out.

Also, I remember that when The reader was nominated, there were reports all over Internet that annonymous AMPAS members claimed they were voting for The reader and before noms for defiance as well. neither The reader won nor defiance made the cut.

Btw, how was Ellen Degeneres as an Oscar host? I dont remember anything of that years ceremony

I thought she was pretty funny. Her and Jon Stewart were the best oscar hosts of all the 2000s shows, even if they're the two with the least to do with movies.