BCN

TAQUILLA | Spain Boxoffice

2 hours ago, peludo said:

I think that is locked. The target is the OW record (The Impossible holds it)

I think 12M+ OW is possible as this point. The 2M thursday previews are insane numbers, This is breaking the OW record for sure

• Like 1
  • Astonished 2

1 hour ago, ScareLol said:

I think 12M+ OW is possible as this point. The 2M thursday previews are insane numbers, This is breaking the OW record for sure

Indeed. Seeing how crowded are the showtimes today we could see:

Thursday: 2m

Friday: 3.5m

Saturday: 4m

Sunday: 2.5-3m: I'm afraid that the main target of the movie (young people) prefer to see Avengers instead to be interested in elections, but it still should have some effect. If it had been a normal Sunday, we could see 4 million too.

Maybe 12-12.5 million, who knows if more.

• Thanks 1
  • Astonished 1

20 hours ago, peludo said:

Sunday: 2.5-3m: I'm afraid that the main target of the movie (young people) prefer to see Avengers instead to be interested in elections, but it still should have some effect. If it had been a normal Sunday, we could see 4 million too.

If the young people watch EG instead of voting, then I guess that would be bad news for Pedro Sanchez.

21 hours ago, peludo said:

Your Fri est should be about right

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Astonished 1

1 hour ago, UserHN said:

If the young people watch EG instead of voting, then I guess that would be bad news for Pedro Sanchez.

True. There is a real risk that a new extreme right party can get huge results. I am terrified.

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, ScareLol said:

The predictions are coming so close. This is amazing and legs sure will be great. People are loving the film so much

We can see a huge admissions number relative to gross since we have "Fiesta del Cine" during May 6-8 period. We could see maybe 500,000 admissions in that period with a short impact in gross. I could even see 6 million admissions and maybe €36m total (over $40m)

27 minutes ago, peludo said:

We can see a huge admissions number relative to gross since we have "Fiesta del Cine" during May 6-8 period. We could see maybe 500,000 admissions in that period with a short impact in gross. I could even see 6 million admissions and maybe €36m total (over $40m)

Fiesta del Cine got changed to 3-5 June period this year. I think 35M is possible without Fiesta del Cine impact too

• Sad 1

On 4/26/2019 at 8:04 PM, peludo said:

17 hours ago, RtheEnd said:

Your Fri est should be about right

and your Sat estimate looking about right as well :)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Astonished 2

59 minutes ago, ScareLol said:

Fiesta del Cine got changed to 3-5 June period this year. I think 35M is possible without Fiesta del Cine impact too

€35m would mean to be the 6th film ever unadjusted, over the biggest franchise in Spain, which still is LOTR.

And with a €6.5 average ticket price, that would mean 5.4 million admissions. 2 million more than IW, and a bit over both Superman and Spider-man, becoming the biggest adjusted SH film ever. It would mean to be in the same Star Wars level (in fact, over TFA in admissions). Still behind than LOTR or HP1 in terms of admissions, but an incredible result.

• Like 2

got another €4M ($4.5M) in theaters yesterday In three days, it has collected €9.5M ($10.8M) It is going to be, probably, the BEST OPENING EVER in Spain

D5OUDwPXkAAtgK2.jpg
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Astonished 1