riczhang

19th SAG Awards (Winners in 1st Post) Skyfall wins Stunt Ensemble

I don't think that. It was sweet and endearing at first but now it's annoying. I don't think she should be super filtered like everyone else in hollywood, but she should get a filter ASAP. 

She did an annoying thing when she was asked to show her nail polish and she kept doing some thing with her fingers and producing sounds about 30 seconds longer than she should have. Felt like "OK, cut it".

This is strange year for me, because I don't hate any of the main contenders. I loved Argo and Lincoln and SLP as well. If Les Mis or Pi were in the mix you'd see me trolling big time haha

I loved the acting in SLP, but Lincoln has one of the best assembled cast I have ever seen. DDL, Field and Jones is one thing, but you have so many great actors in smaller roles as well, Spader, Holbrook, Strathairn. It should win best ensemble. Supporting actor is anyone's game, I thing it will go to Jones, personally I'd like to see PSH or Waltz winning. The thing is that both have essentially lead roles, so will be interesting how it plays out.

Edited by Alfred Unchained

She did an annoying thing when she was asked to show her nail polish and she kept doing some thing with her fingers and producing sounds about 30 seconds longer than she should have. Felt like "OK, cut it".

Lawrence or Chastain?

Chastain is annoying with her Spice Wolrd I worked hard for the money schtick.

Thank-you! :)  Chastain is so overrated. She was badly miscast as a punk rocker chick in Mama. She's too old to play basically what amounted to Lisbeth Salander with more social skills and way less to do or any sort of interesting personality outside of "Yeah, I'm in a rock band and have no goals in life aside from slumming in this crappy apartment with my boyfriend and drinking Heineken with my equally gothy friends."

Edited by Leatherface

Thank-you! :)  Chastain is so overrated. She was badly miscast as a punk rocker chick in Mama. She's too old to play basically what amounted to Lisbeth Salander with more social skills and way less to do or any sort of interesting personality outside of "Yeah, I'm in a rock band and have no goals in life aside from slumming in this crappy apartment with my boyfriend and drinking Heineken with my equally gothy friends."

:rofl: :rofl: :bravo: :bravo: