baumer

Monday Numbers ERC

When we first got our cat, Marcus, Scruffy, the sleepy dog, chased him all the time. Until one day Marcus just stood his ground, took out his paw, drew his claws and whacked her once in the nose. She is much more docile around him now. And as you can see, they get along just fine. :)

• Like 1

When we first got our cat, Marcus, Scruffy, the sleepy dog, chased him all the time. Until one day Marcus just stood his ground, took out his paw, drew his claws and whacked her once in the nose. She is much more docile around him now. And as you can see, they get along just fine. :)

One of my female cats and my dog that died were great friends. Always sleeping together. Since the dog died, she tries to get along with the other dog that is still alive, but he hates cats...

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

Threads get hijacked a lot don't they. Besides it was slow. And I finally get a slow day at work so what the heck :). The weekend actual thread had only 4 posts :o.

Thursday should be a lot of fun. BC, SH and DH5 are opening on VD and on Friday the President's Weekend begins.

Edited by CJohn

Thursday should be a lot of fun. BC, SH and DH5 are opening on VD and on Friday the President's Weekend begins.

Looking forward for DH5 myself. But back to Monday numbers, the week over week drops look really good. Especially for the Oscar contenders. And H&G keeps on ticking! :)