DAR

Your favorite film you have to cut one scene from it.

" What yo talking bout dawwwg. Most realistic part of the film!" No the other countries were going to launch a attack at the same time when the shields went down silly.. 

Yeah but spent the whole time waiting for America to do something. They were doing fuck all prior to the Americans coming up with the idea of launching a worldwide attack an it made it quite clear in the film. As one English guy says...'Its about bloody time, what are they planning to do?'

And I also really didn't like the penthouse scene in Cloud Atlas. I know its supposed to be absurd and comical but that bit was kinda cringeworthy and awful imo. I'd cut that shit out.

That's one of the best scenes in the movie, fucking hilarious. Edited by Jessie

"Yeah but spent the whole time waiting for America to do something. They were doing fuck all prior to the Americans coming up with the idea of launching a worldwide attack an it made it quite clear in the film.As one English guy says...'Its about bloody time, what are they planning to do?'"

Well its true but the US had the alien ship while the other countries did not.

Also I think if the world was getting invaded I think many countries would follow to see what the US does.

"Yeah but spent the whole time waiting for America to do something. They were doing fuck all prior to the Americans coming up with the idea of launching a worldwide attack an it made it quite clear in the film.As one English guy says...'Its about bloody time, what are they planning to do?'" Well its true but the US had the alien ship while the other countries did not. Also I think if the world was getting invaded I think many countries would follow to see what the US does.

We already know what they'd do, unleash a load of nukes.

I wouldn't cut a scene out of my favorite movie because its my favorite movie for a reason.

"Yeah but spent the whole time waiting for America to do something. They were doing fuck all prior to the Americans coming up with the idea of launching a worldwide attack an it made it quite clear in the film.As one English guy says...'Its about bloody time, what are they planning to do?'"

Well its true but the US had the alien ship while the other countries did not.

Also I think if the world was getting invaded I think many countries would follow to see what the US does.

Independence Day is sooooo 90s, thats reason why the whole Captain America thing in that movie worked. It came out shortly after the Soviet Union collapsed which left America as the only remaining superpower left.  Also, back then America was a lot more respected around the globe.

Edited by Shpongle