DAR

Your favorite film you have to cut one scene from it.

Whatever your favorite movie is, you're given the task of cutting one scene from it. Maybe it doesn't work. Or losing it wouldn't interrupt the flow of the film. And no copping out you have to pick one.For me towards the end of Goodfellas, the scene where Karen goes to visit Jimmy and he tells her to go down the alley to pickup a dress. She then gets scared and leaves. I think we already knew of the danger Karen and Henry were facing so it seemed a little redundant

• Like 1

In Jaws, as good as a scare as the scene was where Hooper sees Ben Gardiner's head in the hull of his boat, I'd have cut that because A) it wasn't supposed to be there in the first place and B) it doesn't flow with the next scene. When Vaughn asks if Brody saw the tooth, he says no. But this ignores the fact that Ben Gardiner's body is missing an eye. Something chewed his eye out and he is never mentioned. It's a real flaw in the film.

• Like 1

Independence Day. I'd like to take the scene out in which all the other countries in the world are waiting to hear Americas plan before actually doing anything. It's like every other country are useless mindless drones watching America.

What yo talking bout dawwwg. Most realistic part of the film!

• Like 4

Star Wars Episode IV: I'm cheating here, but I'd cut the Han/Jabba scene from the Special Edition. It's redundant, as most of the information was already introduced in the previous Han/Greedo scene. It also isn't in character for Jabba to be personally looking for Han. Jabba sits around in his palace eating frogs and watching hot Twi'lek dancing. He lets others do his dirty work.

"

Independence Day. I'd like to take the scene out in which all the other countries in the world are waiting to hear Americas plan before actually doing anything. It's like every other country are useless mindless drones watching America.

What yo talking bout dawwwg. Most realistic part of the film!

"

No the other countries were going to launch a attack at the same time when the shields went down silly.. 

A couple of minutes out of those Butch/Fabienne scenes in Pulp Fiction before he discovers the watch is missing. I understand - and like a lot - the way it surprises the viewer that a classic tough guy like Butch has a girlfriend like *that*, but I think the point could have been made just as well in a shorter amount of time.

I`d cut the kiss between Goldblum and what`s-her-face flopped actress. Nobody cared for that couple anywya. Heck, the whole subplot revolving around the flopped no-namer should have been cut. Will and Vivica were the main romance.