Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

The spear through the stomach that impaled him to the ground was pretty fatal especially since he pulled the spear out

Oberyn was too freaking distracted trying to get justice for Elia...otherwise he would have finished Gregor off in a lot quicker and with more finality...

• Like 1

This episode should have been better than it was. If they had cut out that random Beetle story scene we could have got a little more development time at the Wall as well as an important scene with Oberyn and Tyrion discussing what Oberyn intends to do once he beats the Mountain.

This episode should have been better than it was. If they had cut out that random Beetle story scene we could have got a little more development time at the Wall as well as an important scene with Oberyn and Tyrion discussing what Oberyn intends to do once he beats the Mountain.

Agreed...Oberyn needed a little more time pre-battle to set up everything...this way now, it just felt too rushed...

What is up with Grey Worm and that chick's scene? I don't think any of that was in the books from what I remember...I am assuming it filler for the tv show...

Considering in the book Missandei is about 8 years old...

• Like 1

Grey worm was castrated as an incredibly young boy he shouldn't even be able to have those feelings

Are you really harping on that aspect in a show with dragons, magic, potions, zombies, and more?

• Like 1

Are you really harping on that aspect in a show with dragons, magic, potions, zombies, and more?

Sure that's magic but GRRM always tried to combine that magic with realism this is completely impossible physically for any human male and that makes it bs. There are no superhumans in this universe while there is magic grey worm has none so it is clearly just time padding BS and I don't like it.