Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

This is my new favourite programme, I can't wait till the new season starts next year! I've read all the books and love them (well except for A Feast for Crows). Any other Game of Thrones fans?

Edited by #ED

I approve of much of the Season 2 casting, but I am concerned that some fairly important characters have not had casting announced (Meera and Jojen Reed, Reek, The Tully family, etc).I really hope that they use the Book 3 prologue as the final scene of the Season 2 finale. It's an exciting finish that would freak non-readers out and they'd be really anxious for Season 3 to come.

• Like 1

I'm really looking forward to the season, but I hope they tone down the nudity. Honestly, I don't feel like seeing a naked person every fucking five seconds.They're either naked on top of the tower, on the rug, on a horse, in a lake, on a hill, etc.

I approve of much of the Season 2 casting, but I am concerned that some fairly important characters have not had casting announced (Meera and Jojen Reed, Reek, The Tully family, etc).I really hope that they use the Book 3 prologue as the final scene of the Season 2 finale. It's an exciting finish that would freak non-readers out and they'd be really anxious for Season 3 to come.

I completely agree. I'm especially worried that Reek hasn't been cast - the character is vitally important to the Winterfell storyline in book 2 and book 5 as well. You'll know what I mean. I really want the Reeds as well, I hope they're not cut. Maybe they're putting off that entire storyline till Season 3? I'm still hoping there'll be an announcement before they finish filming this season.I'm pretty sure they're not going to introduce the Tullys till Season 3, which I'm okay with. There are so many new characters, that I understand not introducing them till they're vital to the plot.

I loved the show. And I am now just getting into the books. I am not sure why I never read them before but I am loving them., I am Clash of Kings so far. I can't wait for the new season. I am really interested in the sorceress Melissandre. I suspect t her story will be very important.

Edited by Jedimcarr

1 thing about the first season that irked me quite a bit was the complete miscasting of Renly Baratheon. The actor was totally wrong for the part and the writing turned him into a semi-wimpy git, which is opposite his real nature.

100% agree, I've never read the books but to me he didn't feel like he had any 'Baratheon' in him, if you get me.

Filming for Season 2 has just wrapped in Belfast. No Reek, No Reeds. There's just some filming to do in Iceland for the beyond the Wall scenes, and then they're done.There's going to be a behind the scenes sneak peek before the Boardwalk Empire finale tomorrow apparently, can't wait to see it!

Filming for Season 2 has just wrapped in Belfast. No Reek, No Reeds. There's just some filming to do in Iceland for the beyond the Wall scenes, and then they're done.There's going to be a behind the scenes sneak peek before the Boardwalk Empire finale tomorrow apparently, can't wait to see it!

I saw that. Unless the production crew is excellent at keeping casting a secret, it's a big bummer. I think however this lack of casting means that the Winterfell storyline of Season 2 will actually continue into Season 3. Here is my theory (Book 2 spoilers):

Since this will be another 10 episode season, Episode 8 (since Episode 9 is already confirmed to be Blackwater) will end with Theon displaying the faked corpses of Bran and Rickon to the people of Winterfell, and those people who aren't readers will have the impression they are dead. The end of the final episode however (#10) will reveal that Theon faked it since he couldn't find either and will show that Bran and Rickon are hiding in Winterfell's crypts (because no way does HBO let people think they're dead a whole offseason). That leaves the opening episodes of Season 3 for Reek to enter the picture, the torching of Winterfell to occur, and I guess when Bran, Rickon, Hodor, and Osha exit the ruins they are met by Meera and Jojen who came to find them but arrived "late"

The new behind the scenes teaser! It's so exciting to get a glimpse of all the new characters. From what I saw Renly and Loras look alot better. Natalie Dormer will kill it as Margaery.It looks like it's going to be great, bring on April!

I just finished watching this series. It's sooo fricken amazing I can't wait for season 2. The girl in Ariadne's display picture is my favorite character, she's such a strong person.

Dany has been my favourite character every since I read the first book ten years ago. She only gets stronger.