Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

I would have removed the Arya scene from Episode 8. It was good at showing her damaged psyche and how life has broken her, but I think it wasn't worth the couple minutes of time AND the character value is offset by the dangling plot hole it creates (especially if it is not addressed in the season finale).

What Episode 8 really needed was 4 things and 4 things alone: Dany exiling Jorah, the aftermath of Lysa's death, the buildup to the Siege of the Wall, and the buildup to the Duel. Everything else, like Arya's scene, Grey Worm + Missandei, Cousin Orson, all of that was far too extraneous and should either have been eliminated entirely (Arya) or put in earlier episodes (G+M, Orson).

Numbers watch this video it pretty much confirms we get Ser Robert Strong in episode ten for any non readers spoilers

Sun's Son all I think we'll get in Episode 10 with Qyburn is

Qyburn in some cell with the Mountain telling Cersei about the poison and how he would like to keep the Mountain alive as long as possible so he can experiment. It'll just lay the immediate foundation for next season, just like we got with him talking to Cersei near the end of Book 3

I WANT DETAILS. What is Diogo Morgado gonna do at GoT Season 5?? He is going to be in more than one episode? Does he have a cool death? What character is he playing?

I WANT DETAILS. What is Diogo Morgado gonna do at GoT Season 5?? He is going to be in more than one episode? Does he have a cool death? What character is he playing?

What are you babbling about? If Jesus has been cast in Game of Thrones I haven't heard about it yet.

It may have been a fake rumor. FUCK.

I haven't seen it brought up on either of the main GoT sites I look at.

Hypothetically, if he was cast in GoT, he's too young to play Prince Doran (Oberyn's older brother) and too old to play either of Doran's sons. The only Dornish character I could see him potentially playing would be Gerold Dayne aka Darkstar. And you should hope not, because Darkstar is probably the most mocked character in the entire series universe. Of course he could also play some minor guy from Essos.

But I think for now you got faked out by a fake rumor.

I haven't seen it brought up on either of the main GoT sites I look at. Hypothetically, if he was cast in GoT, he's too young to play Prince Doran (Oberyn's older brother) and too old to play either of Doran's sons. The only Dornish character I could see him potentially playing would be Gerold Dayne aka Darkstar. And you should hope not, because Darkstar is probably the most mocked character in the entire series universe. Of course he could also play some minor guy from Essos. But I think for now you got faked out by a fake rumor.

He could play some lord of the golden company maybe even ser duck

He could play some lord of the golden company maybe even ser duck

Duck is a Ginger.

He's too young and well-built to be Homeless Harry.

No one else from that group is important enough to have anyone beyond a named extra at this point aside from the Griffs and Haldon (and none of them fit).

Edited by Numbers the One True King

Duck is a Ginger.

He's too young and well-built to be Homeless Harry.

No one else from that group is important enough to have anyone beyond a named extra at this point aside from the Griffs and Haldon (and none of them fit).

Then he is darkstar and he is of the night or Daemon Sand

Edit Did you read the history of westerlands numbers it is a chapter of the world book the grrm read in front of people and people posted their notes online it ranges from Lann to the reynes

http://www.historyofwesteros.com/concarolinas-westerlands-reading/

here is a link no real spoilers to any non readers just background

Edited by The Sun's Son
  • Like 1

Then he is darkstar and he is of the night or Daemon Sand

Edit Did you read the history of westerlands numbers it is a chapter of the world book the grrm read in front of people and people posted their notes online it ranges from Lann to the reynes

http://www.historyofwesteros.com/concarolinas-westerlands-reading/

here is a link no real spoilers to any non readers just background

Have you guys heard of the Reyne speculation (MASSIVE SPOILERS):

A couple of fans are theorizing that Littlefinger is the grandson of Ellyn Reyne, who was originally married to Tywin's uncle Tion and tried to have an affair with his father Tytos too after Tion died (when she was Lady of Casterly Rock).

She was later married off to a Tarbeck and she had plenty of kids with him, including a daughter Rohanne (suspected to be Petyr's mother). Ellyn Tarbeck was one of the people suspected to have uttered the words "You are not the only lions in the west, and our claws are as long and sharp as yours" to Tywin and Kevan when they tried to collect debts that were swindled from their dope father. When Tywin wiped out the Reynes and Tarbecks, he had Ellyn hanged from the highest window of her castle, killed her sons and sent her daughters to the Silent Sisters.

It is suspected that one of the daughters Rohanne, left the Sisters and married the lowly knight Ser Baelish (Littlefinger's dad). Sansa's fake name "Alayne" is an Ellyn/Rohanne combination and Petyr lied saying she was with the faith but then later left it (based on his own mother's life?). Littlefinger's roots could be why Hoster Tully adopted the son of a lower knight like Baelish.

It will be epic if this turns out to be true. It means that Littlefinger is not only a super expert GoT player who put the events in the series into motion through Jon Arryn's murder, but it also shows that he is exacting his calculated vengeance against the Lannisters for what they did to the Reynes and Tarbecks!

Edited by Spidey Freak of Highgarden

I have glanced at the theory. It is an interesting theory but

I don't think we'll get multiple secret multi-generational family plans of vengeance in the story. The Blackfyres are enough and they have the whole potential dragon-riding (or stealing) angle.

Also, here is the official preview of the Season 4 Soundtrack:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hd-RBTvLhI4

Track listing is spoiler tagged since a couple track names hint at stuff to come in the final episodes

1. Main Titles - 00:00-0:30

2. The Rains Of Castamere - Sigur Rós - 00:30-1:00

3. Breaker Of Chains - 1:00-1:30

4. Watchers On The Wall - 1:30-2:00

5. I'm Sorry For Today - 2:00-2:30

6. Thenns - 2:30-3:00

7. Mereen - 3:00-3:30

8. First Of His Name - 3:30-4:00

9. The Biggest Fire The North Has Ever Seen - 4:00-4:30

10. Three Eyed Raven - 4:30-5:00

11. Two Swords - 5:00-5:30

12. Oathkeeper - 5:30-6:00

13. You Are No Son Of Mine - 6:00-6:30

14. The North Remembers - 6:30-7:00

15. Let's Kill Some Crows - 7:00-7:30

16. Craster's Keep - 7:30-8:00

17. The Real North - 8:00-8:30

18. Forgive Me - 8:30-9:00

19. He Is Lost - 9:00-9:30

20. I Only See What Matters - 9:30-10:00

21. Take Charge Of Your Life 10:00-10:30

22. The Children - 10:30-11:00

Edited by Numbers the One True King

Also, here is the official preview of the Season 4 Soundtrack:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hd-RBTvLhI4

Track listing is spoiler tagged since a couple track names hint at stuff to come in the final episodes

1. Main Titles - 00:00-0:30

2. The Rains Of Castamere - Sigur Rós - 00:30-1:00

3. Breaker Of Chains - 1:00-1:30

4. Watchers On The Wall - 1:30-2:00

5. I'm Sorry For Today - 2:00-2:30

6. Thenns - 2:30-3:00

7. Mereen - 3:00-3:30

8. First Of His Name - 3:30-4:00

9. The Biggest Fire The North Has Ever Seen - 4:00-4:30

10. Three Eyed Raven - 4:30-5:00

11. Two Swords - 5:00-5:30

12. Oathkeeper - 5:30-6:00

13. You Are No Son Of Mine - 6:00-6:30

14. The North Remembers - 6:30-7:00

15. Let's Kill Some Crows - 7:00-7:30

16. Craster's Keep - 7:30-8:00

17. The Real North - 8:00-8:30

18. Forgive Me - 8:30-9:00

19. He Is Lost - 9:00-9:30

20. I Only See What Matters - 9:30-10:00

21. Take Charge Of Your Life 10:00-10:30

22. The Children - 10:30-11:00

The North Remembers, You are no son of mine, The children, Forgive me, the three eyed Raven(bloodraven), Take charge of your life. all huge spoilers so now we know Stannis does make Jon his offer and jon turns it down, bloodraven definitely exists and tyrion does indeed kill tywin all pretty safe assumptions but it is nice to have confirmation

Have you guys heard of the Reyne speculation (MASSIVE SPOILERS):

A couple of fans are theorizing that Littlefinger is the grandson of Ellyn Reyne, who was originally married to Tywin's uncle Tion and tried to have an affair with his father Tytos too after Tion died (when she was Lady of Casterly Rock).She was later married off to a Tarbeck and she had plenty of kids with him, including a daughter Rohanne (suspected to be Petyr's mother). Ellyn Tarbeck was one of the people suspected to have uttered the words "You are not the only lions in the west,

and our claws are as long and sharp as yours" to Tywin and Kevan when they tried to collect debts that were swindled from their dope father. When Tywin wiped out the Reynes and Tarbecks, he had Ellyn hanged from the highest window of her castle, killed her sons and sent her daughters to the Silent Sisters.It is suspected that one of the daughters Rohanne, left the Sisters and married the lowly knight Ser Baelish (Littlefinger's dad). Sansa's fake name "Alayne" is an Ellyn/Rohanne combination and Petyr lied saying she was with the faith but then later left it (based on his own mother's life?). Littlefinger's roots could be why Hoster Tully adopted the son of a lower knight like Baelish.It will be epic if this turns out to be true. It means that Littlefinger is not only a super expert GoT player who put the events in the series into motion through Jon Arryn's murder, but it also shows that he is exacting his calculated vengeance against the Lannisters for what they did to the Reynes and Tarbecks!

That is an amazing theory and I actually hope its true, but on the history now we know why in the rains of castamere the raines weep over their halls as those halls are drowned.

I have glanced at the theory. It is an interesting theory but

I don't think we'll get multiple secret multi-generational family plans of vengeance in the story. The Blackfyres are enough and they have the whole potential dragon-riding (or stealing) angle.

But a lot has been made about how Varys and Littlefinger are two pods in a pea. Varys can relate to Baelish to a huge extent and that's one of the main reasons why he is so wary of him. So it would make sense that Littlefinger is harbouring a secret similar to Varys. Would make their rivalry that much more nuanced in hindsight.

That is an amazing theory and I actually hope its true, but on the history now we know why in the rains of castamere the raines weep over their halls as those halls are drowned.

Tywin was such a stone cold badass drowning the halls of Castamere. Amazing to read about how the Reynes and Tarbecks took advantage of his father's weakness by siphoning off Lannister wealth. Tywin sure knew how to make them pay. Damn, I wish Cersei had mentioned all this on the show when she had discussed the Reynes and Rains of Castamere with Margaery as a way of threatening the Tyrells/prelude to the Stark massacre.