Ezen Baklattan

Early Weekend #s - The Call Ahead Of Wonderstone!

The Call

The whole thing was fucking lame. The ending was blatant rip-off of Silence of the Lambs. And, Halle Berry going completely out-of-character by killing the napper. Does she think the cops wouldn't have figured out where he was? I'm sure the kidnapper would have figured out how to escape from his own sanctuary. The movie wasn't too bad, but the 3rd act was fricking brutal. I do not recommend seeing this movie.

Edited by FloppitBuff

The Call

The whole thing was fucking lame. The ending was blatant rip-off of Silence of the Lambs. And, Halle Berry going completely out-of-character by killing the napper. Does she think the cops wouldn't have figured out where he was. I'm sure the kidnapper would have figured out how to escape from his own sanctuary. The movie wasn't too bad, but the 3rd act was fricking brutal. I do not recommend seeing this movie.

I disagree. I went in expecting a mediocrely crappy movie; I got an absolutely terrible movie that ended up being hilarious.

From the moment with the boxcutter on,

the film is non-stop laughs and the theater I was in completely got into it. I mean, if I could've not seen it, I would've liked it; but for being an assigned movie for Newspaper, it was much more entertaining than, say, Gangster Squad. Most fun I've had at the movies since The Last Airbender. :P

I disagree. I went in expecting a mediocrely crappy movie; I got an absolutely terrible movie that ended up being hilarious.

the film is non-stop laughs and the theater I was in completely got into it. I mean, if I could've not seen it, I would've liked it; but for being an assigned movie for Newspaper, it was much more entertaining than, say, Gangster Squad. Most fun I've had at the movies since The Last Airbender. :P

Fuck, I must see this now. Sounds like a really good time at the cinema.

• Like 1

Sounds like something to expect from the WWE.