baumer

G.I. Joe Retaliation (2013)

27 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

I Liked it enough with the Action and I liked most of the Joe characters.

So I guess they delayed this mostly for 3D, and I guess they might have added a couple of more scenes for CT.

But based on the whole set-up of CTR baby-sitting, I really thought he was going to be away, and not die in the attack.

PS. To the person who said CT might have lived as they never found his body. That is because it got blown to bits.

I bet he comes back for gi joe 3

Maybe? But they laid the track for Willis to come back for a small part. And now it is the Rock's Show, so you would think they would bring in another Big Guest Star for a Part a Couple Years into the Future.

Maybe? But they laid the track for Willis to come back for a small part. And now it is the Rock's Show, so you would think they would bring in another Big Guest Star for a Part a Couple Years into the Future.

I think they will bring him back cause tatum is starting to become a big name it all depends if he wants to do another one.

I dont even know wtf I saw tonight. This is one of the dumbest action movirs Ive ever seen. Ad it was really loud and and completely senseless.5/10

Funny how stuff like transformers revenge of the fallen and dark of the moon is exactly the same but you seem to love those  :P

• Like 3

Atleast Bay's movies have cool action and are visiully stunning. 

I can't actually believe that the first Joe was better than this. The only thing i wanted from this movie was cool action and gadgets ...and  i didn't got them .

5/10 

The rock saves this film from being a boring bad action film, to an entertaining bad action film. The guy really does deserve more credit for his....well not acting, but charsima. And as an added bonus, unlike the first film, I was able to sit through and watch this film without drowning myself in Vodka.

Booya

Saw this today. I actually thought of leaving half way through. Pointless action/explosions/gunfire. The 3D added nothing. The Rock and Lady Jay made it bearable. The 1st movie was way better, which I would rate as a solid C.  I'd give this one a D-

It was entertaining and easy to sit through, something I can't say about the first film.

But it was weird seeing Tatum killed off 20 minutes in and not a single mention of Rachel Nichols, Dennis Quaid, Marlon Wayans, Sienna Miller, AAA, and Said Taghmaoui from Film 1.

• Like 1

I had an enormous headache while watching this movie! I watched this, just for the sake of writing a review in IMDb, Metacritic and RT.

Nothing superior when comapared with the first one. I personally think that first one is better. When I was through the latter part of the movie, I almost forgot the first half! I think the plot was quite stupid. The villain's approach was pretty bad. Nukes is a very outdated strategy, which has been used in numerous movies even decades ago!, just like Superman IV. Acting was bad as expected. And the addition of Rocky and Willis is just a waste of money. They are just wasted in this movie. Another thing that I noticed is the weaponry of G.I. Joes'. They don't have at least one of those advanced weapons they used in the first movie. What happened for those weapons?