baumer

BSG KITIK WINS!!

For the weekly questions this week, I think I'm getting the bonus points for both Bonus 1 and Bonus 2.

I went lower than everyone else on STID's 3-day and 4-day.

Edited by kitik

About this question:

Will Star Trek, Fast Five or Iron Man have a Saturday increase (this includes any money it made on Thursday for midnights/early shows)...so if it makes 50 mill on Friday, including 7 mill from Thursday, then it has to make more than than 50 mill on Saturday to count as a yes

It does not specify exactly what an "early show" for Thursday is so will all of ST2's Thursday gross be counted towards Friday, and thus it won't have had a Saturday increase?

Well if Treks moving to Thursday it means that it increased on Saturday.

These 2 lines specifically: (this includes any money it made on Thursday for midnights/early shows)...so if it makes 50 mill on Friday, including 7 mill from Thursday

Suggest that Thursday grosses are added to the Friday gross to the calculation so that would be 33.5m vs. 27.5m

I think that's specious. STID didn't have a bunch of sneaks on Thursday, it had a full, honest-to-God opening day. There's no reason at all to add all of Thursday into Friday.

Yeah but rules are rules. In this case, a lot of people predicted 100M OW for the 3 day. So this sort of helps.

These 2 lines specifically: (this includes any money it made on Thursday for midnights/early shows)...so if it makes 50 mill on Friday, including 7 mill from Thursday

Suggest that Thursday grosses are added to the Friday gross to the calculation so that would be 33.5m vs. 27.5m

The spirit of the rule is that midnights are included, not a whole separate day.  And you guys know that.

• Like 1