baumer

BSG KITIK WINS!!

I'm ranked 11.

1 More spot till TOP 10!!!

Posted Image

You're 11 only over my dead corpse. You're 12. You're not passing me. You're not going to win *evil laugh*... until next week probably.

• Founder / Operator

Just keep in mind everyone if you miss a weeks worth of questions let me know everybody will get one make up question week

Will I be receiving mine this week or waiting until next at this point?

so, just because I was curious, the SOTM 3 answers:

abstain - Olivedeep, DAR, Blank of Steel, Michael G Scott, Cmasterclay, Simionski, glassfairy, Jay Salahi, Filmovie, narniadis, acsc1312, gizmo, TylerDurden365, laguy03, Punishment

won't pass 400M - ChD

June 8 - Tower, ShawnMR, CEDAR

June 9 - Polar Bear, Sam, MovieMan89, 24Lost, druv10, Jake Gittes, kayumanggi

June 10 - Schumacher FTW, Telemachos, iTz OnLy ED, baumer, icedeep, Mattrek

June 11 - grim22

June 12 - Stingray

June 13 - Goffe, kitik

IM3 should be at 375.8 on Thursday, May 30. How big of a weekend does it need this weekend in order to hit 400 by Sunday the 10th? $12.5 million?

I guess my only hope is that it really slows down and fucks everyone who decided to pick a date.

I was really planning on putting June 14, but I chickened out and put June 13 at the last minute.

At this point, I'm thinking June 14 could be the date.

I'd be pretty surprised if it waited all the way until the 16th to cross 400.

Edited by kitik

I really can't wait for some of you to see how much the top 15 is going to change things. :)

I already know I'm gonna be screwed. Majorly :) Edited by Sam

I was really planning on putting June 14, but I chickened out and put June 13 at the last minute.

At this point, I'm thinking June 14 could be the date.

I'd be pretty surprised if it waited all the way until the 16th to cross 400.

I had built out a whole little Excel document tracking its progress and then I went out of town for Memorial Day weekend and forgot to email it to myself. So I had to re-do it on the fly Friday night on my phone using Google Docs, and I'm pretty sure I was a little too optimistic on some of the days.

Question 14:

Will Star Trek, Fast Five or Iron Man have a Saturday increase (this includes any money it made on Thursday for midnights/early shows)...so if it makes 50 mill on Friday, including 7 mill from Thursday, then it has to make more than than 50 mill on Saturday to count as a yes

Answer it correctly: 25,000 points

Answer it incorrectly: lose 15,000 points

Choose not to answer ( and you must state that you are not answering..failing to do so will automatically result in a loss of 15,000 points) 5000 points.

Was this question scored? STID had a Saturday increase, so the answer should be YES.