4 minutes ago, Rebeccas said:

how is that even possible???

4 hours ago, Proxima Olive said:

Movie get a boost from mainland moviegoer, its Monday is much higher than its OD and Friday.

:ohmygod:

And probably also pre-holiday Tuesday boost? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Proxima Olive said:

Yes, you are right.

Sam, on what format did you watch the movie, how do you rate it among MCU?

I watched it in regular 2D the first time. The second time was IMAX, and that was definitely better. 

Top 5 MCU for sure. I probably need further viewings to settle my rankings. You know that I’m through and through an Avengers-biased gal though, so my opinion might got skewed a bit lol. But I thought they really did justice to the story considering the scope and amount of characters as well as enormous burden from anticipation.

Thanos was incredibly well done, from CGI to character himself. The actions were great and I personally think the humor in this is awesome, on par with the first Avengers. Emotional beats were also handled well. 

I honestly would say second viewing is a must for this cause it seems like there’s a lot to take in after first viewing. 

Can’t wait for you to finally watch it and join in on the discussions with us 😊

Edited by Sam
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, Sam said:

I watched it in regular 2D the first time. The second time was IMAX, and that was definitely better. 

Top 5 MCU for sure. I probably need further viewings to settle my rankings. You know that I’m through and through an Avengers-biased gal though, so my opinion might got skewed a bit lol. But I thought they really did justice to the story considering the scope and amount of characters as well as enormous burden from anticipation.

Thanos was incredibly well done, from CGI to character himself. The actions were great and I personally think the humor in this is awesome, on par with the first Avengers. Emotional beats were also handled well. 

I honestly would say second viewing is a must for this cause it seems like there’s a lot to take in after first viewing. 

Can’t wait for you to finally watch it and join in on the discussions with us 😊

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm looking forward to movie very much ,excitement is through the roof.

My friends who saw it in HK also gave it very high ranking, all agree it's MCU top tier.

I'll go midnight when it hits Chinese cinemas.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Proxima Olive said:

IW has crossed 100M HKD on Friday, now MCU has 5 movies in all-time top10

Where do you think it’ll end at?

150M HKD Total for 2nd all-time sounds about good? 

IW entered all-time top5 this morning

1. Avatar $178,029,440
2. Age of Ultron  $133,061,397
3. Titannic $115,306,690
4. Civil War $112,654,686
5. IW $106,643,728

• Like 2
  • Astonished 1