Iron Man 3 (2013)  

144 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

I'd say TDK, The Incredibles and Unbreakable.

Since we're talking about our favorite superhero films, I'll say:

1. TDK

2. Spider-Man 2

3. TDKR

4. The Avengers

5. The Incredibles

6. Iron-Man

7. Batman Begins

8. X-Men First Class

9. X2

Those are really the only super-hero I really like. The rest are all kinda meh to bad. I thought I'd put MOS and IM3 on this list, but neither lived up to my hype.

Er.... this is the Iron Man 3 review thread, right?Besides, if we're going to complain about any fanboys not having read the comics, then let's complain about the so-called 'Mandarin fans' who claim that IM3 is disrespecting the Mandarin, despite the fact that it's made clear that Aldrich is the MCU's version of the Mandarin which fits in with the modern day depiction of the Mandarin as a secretive and cunning businessman.

The version on the comics may not have been that good but the version in the movie certainly wasn't that good either

Posted Image

From BTAS, episode "I am the Night"

Posted Image

"Master Bruce, are you all right, sir?"

"I'm tired, Alfred."

"Well I shouldn't wonder, you've taken no meals today, and I can't recall when you last slept."

"A weary body can be dealt with, but a weary spirit, that's something else. Sometimes, old friend, I wonder if I'm really doing any good out there."

"How can you doubt it? The lives you've saved, the criminals you've brought to justice."

"I've put out a few fires yes, won a few battles, but the war goes on Alfred, on and on."

This is one of the many self-reflecting speeches made throughout the 20 minute runtime.

If Nolan put ANYTHING like this in his films, narrow-minded morons like you would call it "PRETENTIOUS!!!!!!" without a second thought!

Since we're talking about our favorite superhero films, I'll say:

1. TDK

2. Spider-Man 2

3. TDKR

4. The Avengers

5. The Incredibles

6. Iron-Man

7. Batman Begins

8. X-Men First Class

9. X2

Those are really the only super-hero I really like. The rest are all kinda meh to bad. I thought I'd put MOS and IM3 on this list, but neither lived up to my hype.

In a misguided attempt to draw the thread away from BKB and Squaremaster's bickering, here's my Top 10. (16 accounting for draws.)

1. The Avengers/The Dark Knight

2. Batman: Mask of the Phantasm/ Under the Red Hood

3. Superman vs the Elite

4. Captain America

5. Iron Man 3

6. Green Lantern: Emerald Knights/ Justice League: Flashpoint Paradox

7. The Incredible Hulk/ Batman Begins

8. Iron Man

9. Justice League: The New Frontier/ Planet Hulk

10. X-Men 2/First Class

I tend to note that Marvel has a fantastic Live-Action Cinematic Universe, but a crappy animated one (minus Planet Hulk).

Meanwhile DC has a fantastic Animated Cinematic Universe, but a crappy live action one (minus the Nolan Batman films)

Just the kind of empty, brainless response I'd expect from an insecure psychopath like you.  Why don't you go make another deluded club about how "Interstellar is going to stop short of whatever generic action film comes out that week" and then spam responses to yourself for 5 pages straight.

BKB is a psychopath for posting an animated gif?  Really?

Maybe you should turn off the computer...go outside...and breathe some fresh air.

• Like 3

No, for his consistent, insane behavior over the course of several years, he made World of KJ unreadable because of his consistent asshole nature.

Meanwhile, you're a paragon of well-informed, un-biased, mature posts.

That's not to say BKB is any better, but you accusing him of being an asshole is like a black kettle calling another black kettle a black kettle.

• Like 2

Meanwhile, you're a paragon of well-informed, un-biased, mature posts.

That's not to say BKB is any better, but you accusing him of being an asshole is like a black kettle calling another black kettle a black kettle.

Him and others on this board started bringing up troll lists and declaring their opinions as facts to incite flame wars.  Why the hell should I be civil towards posters like that.  I didn't start this, but I'll be damned if I'm going to pull any punches.

• Like 2

Him and others on this board started bringing up troll lists and declaring their opinions as facts to incite flame wars.  Why the hell should I be civil towards posters like that.  I didn't start this, but I'll be damned if I'm going to pull any punches.

So, to combat people like that you decided to..... bring up troll lists and declare your opinion as fact.

Way to be the better man.

• Like 2

It's funny how you guys say all types of bad things about Squaremaster and I don't say a word about BKB, when he is way more fanboyish.

True. That's because we say bad things about BKB as well as Squaremaster. Because they're both idiots who need to calm the hell down.

True. That's because we say bad things about BKB as well as Squaremaster. Because they're both idiots who need to calm the hell down.

I don't see anyone attacking BKB, at least here or in the TDKR thread

Edited by Goffe

Please don't tell me you two are going to pull this crap until this thread reaches 100 pages.....

In a misguided attempt to draw the thread away from BKB and Squaremaster's bickering...

Enough with the friggin' meme posters!

There're not going to persuade anyone to like/dislike TDKR/TA/whatever and all they do is make you and Squaremaster look like childish pricks. So cut it out!

Okay, I said that a lot of BKB's examples were BS.....

Even as someone who admits TDKR was pretty flawed, a large number of those reasons seemed like BS to me.

That's just what I posted on this thread and the last 5 pages of the TDKR thread. Plenty of other people posted complaints as well.

Look harder next time. Or, you know, actually look.

• Like 2

I can count the number of times the Nolanite guy has thrown the word "moron" at BKB, even calling him a psychopath and an asshole. And yet, I don't recall BKB calling him a "moron" in return or insulting him directly just because they don't agree on a freaking movie.

(In fact, I'm quite astounded how BKB can ignore those pathetic insults and still goes on an on this childish game without delving into straight demeaning like the Nolanite lowers himself into. BKB drives him insane just posting gifs and yet without insulting him at all).