Punishment

Weekend Actuals 5/3-5/5

$85-90k isn't shabby at all. Once you get manager, if you ever move, you'd be able to do so laterally (I would think).

That's the plan. NYC is kinda funny. Places in other boroughs that have a good view of Manhattan and nothing else go for no less than 2K. It's really fucking stupid.

Oof. My sympathies. It's no fun putting your schedule in the hands of the MTA.

MTA, never going your way.

Only in NYC, will a Sanitation worker make more than a teacher.Sanitation workers(garbage men) make about 70K a year with OT.

Hey Spizzer, anyway you can calculate kids' tickets? The way you calculate the numbers, that methodology would seriously hurt kiddie flicks vs. more adult oriented movies. 

I can try to approximate, but we don't really get in depth audience age splits so its much harder to do so than 2D/3D breakdowns.  I'll see what I can do and I'll post my findings though.

• Like 1

Only in NYC, will a Sanitation worker make more than a teacher.Sanitation workers(garbage men) make about 70K a year with OT.

Explains a lot. NYC is next to biggest garbage pit in the world New Jersey.
  • Like 2