Punishment

Weekend Actuals 5/3-5/5

Geez, you're paying $2500 rent on that salary? And I'm sure everything else is expensive up there too (food, gasoline, and so forth). Yikes.

My wife is a day care Assitant. She's making only about 45K, but she helps.Besides I'm waiting for the manager position which will be up for grabs in 2 years. Then il move up to 85K - 90K. Then il be set. It's not much but I should have stayed in college to do something else with my life :(#Personal talk over...

Texas is expensive. I pay a lot for rent in my town. I wish I had a roommate.

Really? What part of Texas was you in? It's kinda hard to find a roommate these days, good one that is.

I've become very picky about what movies I pay to see because they are so expensive here. I'm sick of it too. 950 for a crappy studio and it still takes me 45 minutes to get into the city. The lady and I were talking about giving Boston a shot. I have no interest in living outside a Northeastern city so options are limited.

There's some good real estate in Long Island. A lot more cheaper then NYC. The commute will be a bitch though. Worse then what it is now.I take the J train to the F train to the D train to the 1 train. 3 transfers. Yeah fuck that.
  • Like 1

My wife is a day care Assitant. She's making only about 45K, but she helps.Besides I'm waiting for the manager position which will be up for grabs in 2 years. Then il move up to 85K - 90K. Then il be set. It's not much but I should have stayed in college to do something else with my life :(#Personal talk over...

$85-90k isn't shabby at all. Once you get manager, if you ever move, you'd be able to do so laterally (I would think).

Really? What part of Texas was you in? It's kinda hard to find a roommate these days, good one that is.

No I not living in Texas but nothing can be cheaper than my town in Iowa. $385 a month in rent. If I had a roommate I could pay $200 a month in rent.

:lol: It depends on which part you're in. I live in a big city, it's fine really, seriously, things are a lot cheaper here. The worst thing about Texas though is the weather, it's crazy. There's a saying along the lines of: "If you don't like Texas weather, wait 15 minutes, it'll change"  :lol:

Tony Stark would be disappointed in you. "Don't be a pussy."

I have been through 2 tornadoes in my life. No more please. Do not worry seeing a big spider in place or walking out there a big snake outside your place.

:lol: It depends on which part you're in. I live in a big city, it's fine really, seriously, things are a lot cheaper here. The worst thing about Texas though is the weather, it's crazy. There's a saying along the lines of: "If you don't like Texas weather, wait 15 minutes, it'll change"  :lol:

I am used to changing weather. Minnesota/ Iowa weather easily change 50 degrees in less than two days.
  • Like 1

I have been through 2 tornadoes in my life.

And you've hit on the head why I'll never live in the Midwest or South. Sure, tornadoes can happen around here but I'm not taking my chances in open fields.

Then again, there is nothing in Iowa except corn and dirt, amirite?

Iowa sucks and moving back to Minnesota. I have applied to some jobs out of state though.What the fuck is amirite? Edited by Dexter of Suburbia