About Krissykins

• Birthday 06/19/1987

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

16,395 profile views

Krissykins's Achievements

Global Phenomenon

Global Phenomenon (9/10)

1. Looks excellent. January release here though, which is fine it’ll no doubt be riding award buzz.
  2. Yeh I could see it opening to more than the first, but obviously finishing under it. Smile 1 had its teaser attached to Top Gun Maverick. And those crazy WOM legs/multiplier can’t be replicated (4.7x its opening weekend). It’s multipliers actually weren’t just a domestic thing either, (UK 6.5x, Germany 9.2x).
  3. It’s so strange how all of them landed at £47m lol. Talk about consistent.
  4. They only posted all of those right around the time of your post haha. Yeh there’s been a lot of horror recently, this weekend is the only one without one for the last 8 weeks. But I’m sure Paramount will ramp up in the final week.
  5. I wouldn’t worry about a Marvels style drop. The drop between Captain Marvel and The Marvels was -$894m. For that to happen again, this would need to make $184m worldwide.
  6. Funny comparison actually, as My Big Fat Greek Wedding lost three quarters of its audience from original to sequel. A My Big Fat Greek Wedding Style drop would see Joker 2 make $250m worldwide.
  7. The Substance moved up to #3 and only fell -19% in its second weekend. £1.5m total now. Excellent. WOM kicked in fast. The Outrun £397k (£449k w/previews) Megalopolis £357k Speak No Evil at £4m, Beetlejuice at £21m and Lee at £2.8m (all fell only in the 20’s%
  8. Second weekend hold here in the UK -19%. Excellent hold and actually moved up to #3.
  9. The billboards and bus stop ads here (UK) are the white poster with loads of critics stars all over it. Must be trying to combat the Venice reviews. They’re all already counted on RT though lol
  10. $20m is locked then, at least. At least 10 markets to release in between now and mid November, including Spain, France, Italy. Maybe it can get to $30m.
  11. Tomorrow Terrifier is all over my timeline. Mainly because I follow Bloody Disgusting and they help make it, so they retweet everything.
  12. Also: no point in A24 expanding A Different Man any further. A $2k PTA in the second weekend at that level is a womp womp. Fine for My Old Ass though, if you haven’t seen The Fallout, it’s incredible.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.