#ED

Weekend Estimates - (BO.com forums <3 RTH)

Why do people (not just you) insist on putting MOS stuff in here. It will get the attention when the time comes. Do you guys hate Iron Man that much?  Is it jealousy?

The usual suspects, E. No surprise there  :)

• Like 3

Lol at the fanboys.

No LOL @ your desperation.  You are the main one crying when somebody criticizes your little movie. I see you on the STID board.

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 5

Why do people (not just you) insist on putting MOS stuff in here. It will get the attention when the time comes. Do you guys hate Iron Man that much?  Is it jealousy?

I hate IRON MAN? I watched it three times. Maybe more than most of you here, giving the film hard-earned money. And there's nothing to be jealous about it. What it is doing is totally expected.

And you question me posting pics here where in some of you talk about food, sports and whatever crap stuff under the sun in this very thread.

I hate IRON MAN? I watched it three times. Maybe more than most of you here, giving the film hard-earned money. And there's nothing to be jealous about it. What it is doing is totally expected.

And you question me posting pics here where in some of you talk about food, sports and whatever crap stuff under the sun in this very thread.

Strawman Kayu.  I ASKED if it was hate or jealousy. You say no.  But don't try to act like you're just posting innocent little pictures on here. I'm talking about that specific picture. And I'm not talking about just you. Ed was doing it earlier today.

• Like 5

Haven't you learned, most on this board hated IM3. ;) They were rejoicing the drops and with this massive jump everyone is quiet  now.  :D

Seriously. Let the hatred stop already.

Haven't you learned, most on this board hated IM3. ;) They were rejoicing the drops and with this massive jump everyone is quiet  now.  :D

The reactions on this board look just like The Avengers last year to be honest. IM3 was never going to perform like TA simply because TA will only be outperformed by TA2. The fact that IM3 is performing better than TDKR should be enough to send the message, Iron Man is indeed the new superhero king. I'd say that the chances of IM3 getting a 2.6 multiplier or even more are very real, regardless the tough competition, it is possible. When you stop to think that before 2008 Iron Man was seen as a B list Marvel character, it shows how Thingd have changed.

Meh it's easy enough to ignore. Typical fanboy stuff. I'm more interested with how IM3 is performing. They'll have to go through this stuff soon enough anyway.

You're right. I'm done with it.

• Like 2

Strawman Kayu.  I ASKED if it was hate or jealousy. You say no.  But don't try to act like you're just posting innocent little pictures on here. I'm talking about that specific picture. And I'm not talking about just you. Ed was doing it earlier today.

Why? People like you can't take it as a joke? Is this IROM MAN and MOS a matter of life and death now. It is just a picture for Pete's sake.

Some of you here are so emotionally invested in this movie.

Meh it's easy enough to ignore. Typical fanboy stuff. I'm more interested with how IM3 is performing. They'll have to go through this stuff soon enough anyway.

It's funny though  :lol: I enjoy it  :wub:

Every time IRON MAN lll does well I say the number is great. If it's bad, I say it's bad. I post amazing numbers from overseas every time. I post every achievement. I am not like you here who hate every movie except IRON MAN lll.

You need to stop your fanboyism.

Chillax people. IM3 is still on center stage. Understudies are just chomping at the bit for their chance in the spotlight. And they will go through the same exact thing. We will all have the chance to look at STiD and MoS, PR, MU etc... And whether or not they underperform/overperform people will be supporting and challenging their runs. And IM3 is over performing by most measures

Why? People like you can't take it as a joke? Is this IROM MAN and MOS a matter of life and death now. It is just a picture for Pete's sake.

Some of you here are so emotionally invested in this movie.

Really I'm not emotionally invested in ANY movie. They are just movies.  Sure it's a joke but it's just a tiresome joke.

• Like 2

Every time IRON MAN lll does well I say the number is great. If it's bad, I say it's bad. I post amazing numbers from overseas every time. I post every achievement. I am not like you here who hate every movie except IRON MAN lll.

Seriously Kayu? LOL Ok. I'm done.

What the hell are you talking about? Ecstasy is hating every movie now? 

This is the Friday to Friday drop at my theater. 5/3/13 does include Thursday previews.

MOVIE 05/03/13 05/10/13 Decrease

IRON MAN 3      
2D 718 285 -0.60
3D 292 89 -0.70
3D IDX 536 100 -0.81
Total 1546 474 -0.69
+/-      
Ratio 0.54 0.40  
  • Like 2