#ED

Weekend Estimates - (BO.com forums <3 RTH)

I admit. I got greedy when i saw the 34 mill number..

Another number came to mind when that happend..

Let's hope that the numbers hold this time, no more dropping  :D

But all in all, thanks to those numbers, this thread has been absolutely wonderful  :wub:

• Like 1

Let's hope that the numbers hold this time, no more dropping  :D

But all in all, thanks to those numbers, this thread has been absolutely wonderful  :wub:

I would be happy with 75ish

Ben Whishaw 

Micheal C. Hall

Tom Hardy

Ryan Gosling

and a lot of others 

Duly noted. If I come across hot pics/gifs of them, I will post in the Hot Guys thread  :D

Double feature with Oz again, but this time, count all the money towards IM3  :lol:

Just wait until later this summer when IM3 has some double features with Lone Ranger. The haters would take every pill in the cabinet if that was the bump that got it over $400M.

• Like 1

Reposting Rth updates here so they're not lost in the thousands of pages  :lol: 

First update: 

lol your all too funny :) Sat looking likeIM3 33-34m, TGG 18-18.8,P&G 2, 42 2m,ob 1.8,TPP 1.7mmay update later

Second update: 

Sat numbers high probably be previous low, IM3 32.5-33, TGG 17.5-18

That would rule the world, but I think IM3 will be right at 400M Domestic after Memorial Day weekend with no problem..

that doesn't sound right,

should be more like 370 after Memorial Day

Just wait until later this summer when IM3 has some double features with Lone Ranger. The haters would take every pill in the cabinet if that was the bump that got it over $400M.

Actually, IM3 will have Monsters University double features. Monsters University will have Lone Ranger double features.
  • Like 3

19M

32M

21M

72M?

No its 19.7 on Friday so more near 73 million

Plus I am starting to think think 35% drop is a max drop and the expected drop. 

Should still be number 1 choice for famalies.

Also I think next weekend it will drop 50% but not much more as it will recover on Sat and Sunday.

Also another thing to note Fri to Friday is down 71%, Sat to Sat is blow 49%

Edited by Lordmandeep