iceroll

Sleepy Hollow (FOX)

Great timing there, Ichabod. Not only violating the Bro Code, but telling him the day after she'd broken off the engagement and asking for his blessing. I mean, violence is not the answer, but how did he think the guy was going to react?

Rich society woman, Quaker, witch...can the writers settle on a backstory for Katrina and stick to it?

lol i was thinking the same thing about her background 

i also had same reaction not cool icchy whatever happened to bros before chicks , and this also applies to women sisterhood before guys

yeah he did not handle that situation well at all, i wonder if he was in his friend's shoes he'd react the same

so we learn ichabod is not the squeeky clean gent we think he is , he's not above mistakes , nobody makes the right moral decisions in such situation of emotional distress so yes he's responsible for what his friend chose to do in a moment of hurt literally and physically 

Yeah I don't think anyone saw that coming woah! Yeah for sure walter had a mysterious power but he was quite normal in SH world , and it sure seemed when they killed crane jr "its alive"doll the plot of his son had been dealt with ... Although I do remember at the time wondering if the kid was dead or buried alive but didn't take that too mean he'd still be alive 2 centuries later ! I was not a happy camper with abby staying in purgatory just so katrina could get out they acted like there was no other witch alive in 2013 which is laughable at best when there are sin-eaters, demons etc roaming around pfff And now she's playing house with her younger self and sister's in a doll house Clearly I'm no fan of crane's wife but ehhh ... Loved the captain storyline, and jenny mills also Ps: I read a tweet to the writers saying "you do realize there's no flat iron in purgatory to keep abby hair in check LMAO

• Like 1