iceroll

Sleepy Hollow (FOX)

Well, he survived for 2 centuries, he probably has impressive powers to offset. Never underestimate the elders :lol:

Well it was quite evident he had some great powers....but it just would have been cool to have the 4 horsemen look menacing together.

• Community Manager

I legit thought Sleepy Hollow jumped one year to the future, killed off two major characters, and skipped the training the two witnesses got as well as resolving the cliff-hanger at the beginning. Only this show...

Sadly and happily the show didn't do this and it was fake. Anyways, amazing season premiere.

• Like 3

I legit thought Sleepy Hollow jumped one year to the future, killed off two major characters, and skipped the training the two witnesses got as well as resolving the cliff-hanger at the beginning. Only this show...

Sadly and happily the show didn't do this and it was fake. Anyways, amazing season premiere.

At the beginning I had doubts because it was too weird but after a moment I thought it could be real, so they won their bet :P

It was really an amazing season premiere, Sleepy Hollow is back and that's REALLY good :D

Benjamin Franklin is hilarious :D

Katrina continues to be the worst thing about this show. She couldn't conjure up the tiniest flame to burn those ropes? Is she a witch or not?

Also, a shirtless headless horseman: only on Sleepy Hollow!

NO,no and no, she's TOO HOT to disappear :wub:  But they need to give a real identity to her character, and they'll do it, I'm trusting them given they're good to create awesome characters :)

good premiere, i was stuttering for a good bit there at the beginning going from whaaatt :huh:  to hmm :mellow:  but oh :o  at the same time  ^_^

for a sec there i thought it was real but i kept wondering who's dreaming but then it was going on for far too long so i started thinking maybe it is real they jumped a year ahead, miffed jenny is dead but woohoo katrina is , so now ichabod and abby are happening to grrrr i knew it was too good to be true , toying with my shipper feels

apart from that the premiere puts you straight back on the roller-coaster ride from season 1 , looks like it will be craycray  

• Like 2

good premiere, i was stuttering for a good bit there at the beginning going from whaaatt :huh:  to hmm :mellow:  but oh :o  at the same time  ^_^

for a sec there i thought it was real but i kept wondering who's dreaming but then it was going on for far too long so i started thinking maybe it is real they jumped a year ahead, miffed jenny is dead but woohoo katrina is , so now ichabod and abby are happening to grrrr i knew it was too good to be true , toying with my shipper feels

apart from that the premiere puts you straight back on the roller-coaster ride from season 1 , looks like it will be craycray  

We must admit Ichabod and Abbie get on like a house on fire ^^

• Like 2

I legit thought Sleepy Hollow jumped one year to the future, killed off two major characters, and skipped the training the two witnesses got as well as resolving the cliff-hanger at the beginning. Only this show... Sadly and happily the show didn't do this and it was fake. Anyways, amazing season premiere.

I was thinking did I miss an episode? Was I drunk during the last episode I saw?

• Like 1