MovieGuyKyle17

ABC Fall Schedule ("SHIELD" Tuesday at 8, "Dancing" to one night, "Once" spinoff Thursday's 8)

MONDAY8/7c Dancing With the Stars10 pm Castle

TUESDAY8 pm MARVEL’S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D9  pm THE GOLDBERGS9:30 pm TROPHY WIFE10 pm LUCKY 7

WEDNESDAY
8 pm The Middle8:30 pm BACK IN THE GAME9 pm Modern Family9:30 SUPER FUN NIGHT10 pm Nashville

THURSDAY8 pm ONCE UPON A TIME IN WONDERLAND9 pm Grey’s Anatomy10 pm Scandal

FRIDAY8 pm Last Man Standing8:30 pm The Neighbors9 pm Shark Tank10 pm 20/20

SATURDAY8 pm Saturday Night College Football

SUNDAY
America’s Funniest Home Videos8 pm Once Upon a Time 
9 pm Revenge10 pm BETRAYAL

• Community Manager

Gotta love those titles...Trophy Wife? :D And Betrayal sounds like a spinoff of Revenge. ;) 

It does. They should pair well better than Red Widow or 666 Park Avenue.

Idk why but I thought they would put shield on Sunday nights.

I didn't. Makes no sense since Sunday nights generally works well for them. I thought for sure they would use it to break their Thursday 8PM course but I guess with Dancing with the Stars collapsing, it makes better sense for them to use it to launch a new Tuesday block.

What I'm happy about is that ABC will be airing Once Upon A Time, Revenge and Scandal in two 12 episode blocks.  As opposed to one new episode, 3 weeks off, two new episodes, a week off, etc.  I think that absolutely killed OUAT and Revenge's ratings this season.

• Like 2

• Community Manager

The ABC comedy I'm excited for is The Goldbergs.

I might watch Mixology. I'm not sold on it's premise as a TV show but the trailer showed potential at making me laugh.

I'm sad that the Neighbors will be moving to Friday night.

• Community Manager

You know last year had I found out the Neighbors would be coming back that would have made me sad, but it ended up being a decent little show

I think the pilot was like "D" level but then managed to improve to "B" level. It's just yet another example that a comedy should never be judged by it's pilot.

ABC ANNOUNCES FALL SERIES PREMIERE DATES FOR 2013-14 SEASON

Below are ABC's fall premiere dates for the 2013-14 season. All times listed are ET; new shows are in bold:

Friday, September, 6
10:00-11:00 p.m. "20/20"

Monday, September 16
8:00-10:00 p.m. "Dancing with the Stars"

Friday, September 20
8:00-8:30 p.m. "Last Man Standing"
8:30-9:00 p.m. "The Neighbors"
9:00-10:00 p.m. "Shark Tank"

Monday, September 23
10:00-11:00 p.m. "Castle"

Tuesday, September 24
8:00-9:00 p.m. "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."
9:00-9:30 p.m. "The Goldbergs"
9:30-10:00 p.m. "Trophy Wife"
10:00-11:00 p.m. "Lucky 7"

Wednesday, September 25
8:00-8:30 p.m. "The Middle"
8:30-9:00 p.m. "Back in the Game"
9:00-10:00 p.m. "Modern Family" (special one-hour premiere event)
10:00-11:00 p.m. "Nashville"

Thursday, September 26
9:00-11:00 p.m. "Grey's Anatomy" (special two-hour premiere event)

Sunday, September 29
8:00-9:00 p.m. "Once Upon a Time"
9:00-10:00 p.m. "Revenge"
10:00-11:00 p.m. "Betrayal"

Wednesday, October 2
9:30-10:00 p.m. "Super Fun Night"

Thursday, October 3
10:00-11:00 p.m. "Scandal"

Sunday, October 6
7:00-8:00 p.m. "America's Funniest Home Videos"

Thursday, October 10
8:00-9:00 p.m. "Once Upon a Time in Wonderland"

XXXXXXX

ABC ANNOUNCES PREMIERE DATES FOR NEW MIDSEASON DRAMA "RESURRECTION," ALONG WITH NEW ALTERNATIVE SERIES "THE QUEST"

Continuing Its Commitment to a Split Season Strategy, the Network Also Announced Spring Premieres for Key Returning Series Which Will Run with Few or No Repeats

Paul Lee, president, ABC Entertainment Group, today announced the premiere dates for new midseason series "Resurrection" and "The Quest," along with spring premiere dates for key returning series, now structured into split seasons to allow for fewer or no preemptions or repeats.

New drama "Resurrection" will premiere on Sunday, March 9 at 10:00 p.m., ET, taking over the timeslot for "Betrayal" when that show's season concludes. New alternative series "The Quest" will debut on Thursday, January 2 with a special two-hour premiere from 8:00-10:00 p.m., ET, moving into the timeslot held by "Once Upon a Time in Wonderland," following its season finale.

Continuing the network's commitment to the split season strategy announced at this year's Upfront presentation, key returning series "Grey's Anatomy," "Nashville," "Once Upon a Time," "Revenge" and "Scandal" will return in the spring, following their winter finales, with all new episodes that will run with few or no repeats to their season finales in May.

Below are ABC's spring premiere dates for the 2013-14 season, along with the newly announced midseason premieres. All times listed are ET. The returning series' winter premiere dates will be announced at a later time.

Thursday, January 2
8:00-10:00 p.m. "The Quest" (special two-hour premiere)

Wednesday, February 26
10:00-11:00 p.m. "Nashville"

Thursday, February 27
9:00-10:00 p.m. "Grey's Anatomy"
10:00-11:00 p.m. "Scandal"

Sunday, March 9
8:00-9:00 p.m. "Once Upon a Time"
9:00-10:00 p.m. "Revenge"
10:00-11:00 p.m. "Resurrection"