theultimatebiu

WKND BO: #StarTrek $70.6M/$84.1M, IronMan3 $35.2M/$337.1M, Gatsby $23.4M/$90.2M

A week ago it was snowing here. Snowing! A couple days later it was 80 degrees.

Yeah it was hot today, like 80's, but a few days ago the mountains were in a freeze advisory...in May. I was like why tf are my teeth jittering...in MAY! Haha.

The Number from Nikki 25-27 is not out of the realm of possibility at all at this point, matinees are very good similar to St09 see how we go into the evening.. for now Im off to eat and throw heavy shit around

Still on the cards probably now 26-28, it seems to be doing better WC then EC, so might get strong evening trade in WC and Can seem to be doing well, see how it goes, try give update later up/downthe 21-23 BOG had don't know where got that from it was tracking even earlier today much higher
  • Like 26

Still on the cards probably now 26-28, it seems to be doing better WC then EC, so might get strong evening trade in WC and Can seem to be doing well, see how it goes, try give update later up/downthe 21-23 BOG had don't know where got that from it was tracking even earlier today much higher

Oh my gosh! He is ALIVE!!!!!!!!

The sun is relentless. But you know all about that living in Texas, lol. But the nights are cooler. That's the big difference.

Yeah, the sun was not kind at all. After the trip, my cousin looked at me and was like, "hey, you got tan line". And I'm like, "it's sunburn, you idiot"  :lol:

• Like 1

People will label it disappointing but its still going to double its budget.

Of course it's a disappoint in this forum. You saw all those bold lofty predictions. It will double it's budget worldwide for sure. But that's not what the disappointment comes from. People were expecting a substantial increase from the first.

• Like 2

:congrats:  :congrats:  :congrats:

Thanks RTH. Guru strikes again. And look at West Coast go!

Yeah, the sun was not kind at all. After the trip, my cousin looked at me and was like, "hey, you got tan line". And I'm like, "it's sunburn, you idiot"  :lol:

:lol:  :lol:  aw man. RTH has spoken!

• Like 1