theultimatebiu

WKND BO: #StarTrek $70.6M/$84.1M, IronMan3 $35.2M/$337.1M, Gatsby $23.4M/$90.2M

There is some stuff with the admin that happened there I don't know if I should mention out loud....

So much dirt here! Massive showers will be needed.

It really is. That's why it was so important to keep it going after mojo. But there was a wealth of information in that forum. I had been lurking for years. People were hardcore into their predictions. There were lots of theater workers who gave great crowd reports every weekend. Vanilla doesn't post much anymore but he was one that did it a lot. Guys crunched the numbers. It was a different and unique forum.

I love these forums so fuck you to BOM. They royally screwed us and then these bastards wanted us to join IMDB boards. Those boards are absolutely pits of the Earth. I just glad we've a forum we call home.  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

• Like 2

Okay-Sean actually had to fight to keep the derby running.

That was my favorite thing about BOM! I was devastated when it stopped working. My predicts were like 77% accurate and I was learning BO better. Man I was heated.

You'd pick the top 10 (or was it 12?) movies every weekend and their exact  grosses. Only think I miss about BOM.

I think it was 12 cus the BOM weekend thing is Top 12. 

• Like 1

Sean had to fight the managment to keep the derby open, Ray was willing to give it up.

Ray only would do charts if they brought in "hits" So for a person chart he would not put up a page for someone like John Goodman but a bollywood actor...right. It was going along well with them until the IMDB took over. Which it is going well still, but some stuff did happen when it changed, the 2nd admin Tom Karlo that was a temp was not that bad but he was taking down stuff also off the site. Ray was just banning anyone he found out was banned at anytime.

Now I do think Ray was a nice guy but he was too lenient about some stuff and strict about others.

I do love the site though still. And the IMDB is not that bad.

• Like 1

You'd pick the top 10 (or was it 12?) movies every weekend and their exact  grosses. Only think I miss about BOM.

I definitely miss the derby. It was between 10-12 depending on new releases. 

• Like 1

I love these forums so fuck you to BOM. They royally screwed us and then these bastards wanted us to join IMDB boards. Those boards are absolutely pits of the Earth. I just glad we've a forum we call home.  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Yes! These are really so much better.