31 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

I can't give this an F because as a movie itself, in other words, if it was not a Hangover film, it would be passable, but as a Hangover film it is fucking horrible.  This is what happens when there is no creativity left.  This is what happens when you are under contract and have no real desire to make another film.  There are no laughs, there is no joy in the film.  This is a mean film and it is nasty.  There is a lot of animal violence in the film and that turned me off as well.  Giraffe, roosters and dogs all die...and some graphically.  I'll write more later when I'm not so mad.

3/10

• Like 10

I can't give this an F because as a movie itself, in other words, if it was not a Hangover film, it would be passable, but as a Hangover film it is fucking horrible.  This is what happens when there is no creativity left.  This is what happens when you are under contract and have no real desire to make another film.  There are no laughs, there is no joy in the film.  This is a mean film and it is nasty.  There is a lot of animal violence in the film and that turned me off as well.  Giraffe, roosters and dogs all die...and some graphically.  I'll write more later when I'm not so mad.

3/10

I felt from the trailers it was going to be bad. Hearing about the needless cruelty to animals though for laughs is just sick, SICK. 

May have to consider if I'll even watch this on DVD now. 

3/10

If Baumer didn't like it then it might be as bad as we thought.

• Like 3

3/10

Yeah the Giraffe scene went too far.....but they have played 90 % of that scene already in trailers and TV....NOT SURE WHY/STUPID

PS. With the Last Scene, is there going to be a Hangover 4??????????

That said, I didn't hate it, as I enjoyed seeing John Goodman, Chow was crazy and made the movie?????

I felt from the trailers it was going to be bad. Hearing about the needless cruelty to animals though for laughs is just sick, SICK. 

May have to consider if I'll even watch this on DVD now. 

Funnily enough, the animal cruelty is actually enticing me to see the movie lol.

Why?

Curiosity. Its not like they are actually harming animals is it? and the Giraffe scene from the trailer looked funny, along with the cok fight lol.

People need to realise that film are NOT real..

Edited by Jessie

I know they didnt actually abuse animals, but I still find it bizarre that animal cruelty would "entice" you to see a movie

And I find it strange how watching people getting murdered would 'entice' people to see a movie, but it happens, look at any horror ;)

• Like 5