#ED

4-Day Wknd Est: FF6 - 120M; TH3 - 51.2M; STID - 47M; Epic - 42.6M; IM3 - 24.3M; TGG - 17M

Wow you missed my point completely. It's a bird, it's a plane, no it's my point flying over your head(lame joked inspired by your sig)*

You argued that IM got great WOM because the film was new blah blah blah. GL was new. THOR was new. CA: TFA was new. This "it was new" argument is invalid.

That "joked" was lame not my sig.

Edited by kayumanggi

That doesn't matter. And mind you, MADAGASCAR ll didn't need to compete with another 200 M animated film like how MADAGASCAR lll did against BRAVE.

The thing is that M3 came out in the Summer where it was going to have better legs due to kids being out of school.

The thing is that M3 came out in the Summer where it was going to have better legs due to kids being out of school.

Impact? Most of the leggiest movies are those from the winter season because of the holidays. Seriously, these arguments aren't helping you prove your point.

Impact? Most of the leggiest movies are those from the winter season because of the holidays. Seriously, these arguments aren't helping you prove your point.

M2 was in early November, not Thanksgiving. Kids don't get out of school till a few days before Christmas.

You argued that IM got great WOM because the film was new blah blah blah. GL was new. THOR was new. CA: TFA was new. This "it was new" argument is invalid. That "joked" was lame not my sig.

No I didn't. People on here say dumb things sometimes but no one would make an ignorant statement like that. Maybe you oughta read my post again. NEXTAgain, no one said your sig was lame lol

The time of year also will be different for legs. Early November films wont have as good as legs as in the Summer.

If you look at the weekly % of films in the Summer it is not uncommon to see films make just 50% of there weekend gross during the week. While in the Fall it can be as high as 80%.

That Man of steel trailer AHH

"I just think he's kind of hot" :wub:

I just realized I have never seen a Pacific Rim trailer. Looks Gigantic! Is anyone interested though?

Amazing performance by FF6. I wrote the series off after number 2 (which was one of the worst movies I have ever seen) so to see it come back and dominate summer is fantastic. 

Hangover III performance probably reflects more the general consensus of H2 rather than H3. Very disapointing but i'm sure it will still make money for the studio.

STID runs the gauntlet and holds brilliantly. Its kind of remarkable when you would think that if any franchise would be front-loaded it would be a nerdy stigmatised franchise like ST. 

Okay now here is the first week of November for weekly/weekend %:

http://boxofficemojo.com/weekly/chart/?view=weekvswknd&yr=2012&wk=44&p=.htm

Now for the 2nd week of July:

http://boxofficemojo.com/weekly/chart/?view=weekvswknd&yr=2012&wk=28&p=.htm

Notice the difference there?(Can't believe we are still discussing this)

"I just think he's kind of hot" :wub:

I just realized I have never seen a Pacific Rim trailer. Looks Gigantic! Is anyone interested though?

Pacific reminds of power rangers. I dont know why keep saying that. I'll check it out tho

Just leave like I did Impact

I think I will. Some people have gotten worse with these type of convos :P (Someone on BOM did try to start a fight with me over Clash of the Titans of all films, I just got up and left)

• Like 2

Pacific reminds of power rangers. I dont know why keep saying that. I'll check it out tho

I'm gonna go and watch a full trailer. They didn't show any trailers in the movies I've seen lately.  I was not interested at all.