#ED

4-Day Wknd Est: FF6 - 120M; TH3 - 51.2M; STID - 47M; Epic - 42.6M; IM3 - 24.3M; TGG - 17M

Mentioning yesterday the Ontario Mills 30 & Ontario Palace 22 being right near each other both running FF6, both locations take 50/50 split (quite common when both play same films) thru Sat both locations in top 15, combined would be #2 with FF6 (but even combined still doesn't beat Empire 25 by itself :) )

• Like 4

Mentioning yesterday the Ontario Mills 30 & Ontario Palace 22 being right near each other both running FF6, both locations take 50/50 split (quite common when both play same films) thru Sat both locations in top 15, combined would be #2 with FF6 (but even combined still doesn't beat Empire 25 by itself :) )

NYC with really expensive tickets FTW!
  • Like 1

I disliked Hangover 3 more than most it seems,  And while it's fun to make fun of it, keep in mind, this is a series that is basically playing with house money.  The first two films cost 115 million dollars and grossed more than a billion dollars.  They sold very ell on HV, especially the first.  This series was a surpirse hit that the makers might have known would be huge, but not the rest of us. Now this abomination of a third comes out and the budget is 100 mill.  With a 42 mill weekend and a B cinemascore, it will probably squeak by 100 mill but internationally it is looking to be quite big again.  So it this makes 300-350 WW, that more than covers the budget and marketing.  The itnernational gross will prevent this from being a failure.  So as much as it is a disaster it looks to be, it will more than make its money back and really, as I said, at this point, they made so much money off the first two that this is just kind of gravy.

Yep I've said this many times this weekend when people say its a flop lol

Ha ha  both my locals.

While you're likely spot on, Guillermo del Toro helming has me jazzed.

It reminds me of Godzilla vs King Kong.

del Toro is the guy that did Pans Labyrinth right? That's the only movie of his I've seen. I really like it.

It's interesting that he's doing this type of project.

Edited by ECSTASY