The Second CAYOM Film Festival (Year 8)

Because of various work commitments and other issues I doubt Blood Currency will be in good enough form for the festival. However I do have some other options that I should be able to submit by tomorrow afternoon. They need some minor maintenance.

Because of various work commitments and other issues I doubt Blood Currency will be in good enough form for the festival. However I do have some other options that I should be able to submit by tomorrow afternoon. They need some minor maintenance.

So yeah, you'll be getting a replacement IC film. Also, when is the cutoff for submissions tomorrow? If I really force myself, I might be able to get an OOC film ready if the cutoff is late enough.

I'd only be able to finish my OOC film by midnight if I did nothing but write, so I just submitted my IC film instead.

It wasn't what I intended to submit, but writing Tarantino is hard work so this film is going in instead and it will bump Supreme from my Year 8 schedule.

Just wanted to pop in; if you plan on making any last minute submissions, you best do them now. We are a bit short on films than last year, and while the festival would run normal as last year, there are 2 spots unfilled. There is no need to fill them, but if you have any finished films you could submit OOC, then submit them.

Its kind of preferred that all of the film is sent, Creator. The schedule is also lining up well already.The guest judge and opening /closing films will be announced tomorrow evening.

But the deadline is tonight? So is it not possible for me to submit a film tomorrow?

But the deadline is tonight? So is it not possible for me to submit a film tomorrow?

Unless we make an exception, and we'll need to do work on planning out the festival before Monday night, not be reading films still.

I will talk to Spaghetti and Blank, but for now the answer is no.

And the deadline is midnight.