The Second CAYOM Film Festival (Year 8)

Could I be on the Jury? Also I want to enter King's of Cataclysm in the festival..How do I do that?

Only 3 on the jury. It's first-come first-serve and the spots are filled.

You enter a film into the festival by 1) Announcing you're entering it, and then 2) PMing it to the 3 members of the jury (Spaghetti, Alpha, Blank).

Brace yourselves. I'm about to submit Obliteration for the Jury.

That was adapted... This is original, so you can't know for sure if it's going to be good or not. I hope it will be.

You will be one of the first to find out, though. I'm submitting it for the Festival

Two 12K+ films... Posted Image

• Like 1

Obliteration will open or close. Will take all the headlines, but I will submit two small films and one of those underdogs might walk away with the main prize.  ;)

1. No Greater Glory - Haneke - black and white, foreign drama.

2. The White Tower - Nicolas Windign Refn - Mountain climbers in the Swiss Alps mull over past problems while trying to conquer a perilous peak. International cast + Fassbender and Ryan Gosling.

Edited by Alfred Beyond The Pines

Obliteration will open or close. Will take all the headlines, but I will submit two small films and one of those underdogs might walk away with the main prize.  ;)

I'm not ready to jump into schedules just yet, but hopefully Obliberation will close. I'd rather see it end the festival than open it.

Obliteration can't not close the ceremony, IMHO. 

Also Alfred, you can only submit one in competition. The other will be shown out of competition. 

As a final point, we have just decided on our guest judge, and he (or she) will be revealed on Monday!

Well.... I'm submitting a movie titled NOTHING, directed by Blank Ments, a first time director, that consists of a blank screen for 120 minutes. :P

Got a test screening. It was extremely exciting. Entire crowd was cheering and wooting. The twist ending was great!

• Like 1