#ED

Weekend Estimate #s FF6: 34.5 NYSM 27.8 AE: 27.3 TH3: 15.9

Is it? I can see it doing no more than 150M OS. It would barely go over 200M WW.

Will Smith + sci-fi blockbuster + Will Smith + WILL SMITH = big OS numbers

Edited by Jack Nevada

Will Smith + sci-fi blockbuster + Will Smith + WILL SMITH = big OS numbers

That's what peole said for DOM numbers too, and look what happened.

Edited by ChD
  • Like 2

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

I have AE on my Top 15 on BSG with 114M DOM total.  :mellow:

I have it at 100M... Maybe with the help of the almighty Zeus, this will manage to crawl to 85M somehow..

OS will go see all things blockbuster

I don't think so. Currently, Fast & Furious, Hangover 3, and, at some level, Star Trek Into Darkness, together with Iron Man 3 and Gatsby, are dominating OS markets. I don't think people will go watch this when they can watch blockbusters that are hundreds of times better.

I have it at 100M... Maybe with the help of the almighty Zeus, this will manage to crawl to 85M somehow..

With less than 20m OW and horrid reception it'll be lucky to pass 50m.

I don't think so. Currently, Fast & Furious, Hangover 3, and, at some level, Star Trek Into Darkness, together with Iron Man 3 and Gatsby, are dominating OS markets. I don't think people will go watch this when they can watch blockbusters that are hundreds of times better.

Not to sound cynical but poor quality has never stopped a movie from doing big OS

Not to sound cynical but poor quality has never stopped a movie from doing big OS

Hangover and Fast 6 will stop AE. And in countries where it only opens in early July, Man of Steel and The Lone Ranger should kill it.

Edited by CJohn

MOAR SUPERHEROES! WILL SMITH AS THE TICK COMING 2016!!!! FUCKIN' HANCOCK 2! THAT'S WHAT WE REALLY WANT.

Cry me a river.

I spent my entire childhood dreaming about an age were there were 2 or 3 good superhero movies a year.

Now my dream is a reality. Haters to the left.

• Like 1