Jay Beezy

Who do you want to join or rejoin the franchise?

In the wake of Jason Statham joining the franchise, thus completing the holy trinity of 3B (Big, Bald, and Brawny) action stars, it seems like Vin is quite open to casting suggestions. Who else would you like to join the franchise, in terms of both new stars (as what new characters) and returning characters?My suggestion of Liam Neeson as Dom and co.'s final and most powerful threat was quite popular. He could play the long lost biological father of Brian that he mentioned and could use that to emotionally compromise the protagonists.Lots of people want Sean Boswell/Lucas Black back as part of the team. And also Carter Verone/Cole Hauser as a villain again, but it would only work if he was aligning himself with Statham. Plus, Monica Fuentes/Eva Mendes back somehow, which would make for good comic awkwardness between her and Mia.I also suggested DK Takashi/Brian Tee, who was once a villain, could be brought back as a protagonist looking for redemption.

Edited by Jay Beezy
  • Like 2

About my Liam Neeson suggestion, does anyone feel like he might be a little too old by the time someone like him would be brought on as the final villain or do you think he'll still have some fight left in him when the time comes?

Mark StrongPaula PattonClive OwenMilla JovovichOlga KurylenkoFamke JanssenIdris ElbaDanny TrejoEdgar RamirezIan Anthony Dale (Chow's right hand man in Hangover 1 and Scorpion in Mortal Kombat: Legacy)

Edited by Jay Beezy
  • Like 1

The blond from the beginning of the Tokyo Drift needs to be back. 

Ted Levine needs to come back.

The dude that played Hector would be an awesome welcome back.

Orange Julius has to be back.  Don't know why he has not been back yet. 

Sonny Chiba cameo

Would love to see Scott Adkins as a villain in one of them.   Not just a villain but as Boyka

Edited by jimisawesome