Halba

highest RT film of the summer

HIGHEST RT OF THE SUMMER  

38 members have voted

1. 1. What will make highest RT of this summer? (incl %, ave score)

• Star Trek II(currently 87%)
    • Elysium
    • Monsters Uni
    • Despicable Me 2
    • The World's End

great early screenings for elysium

"Two hours later the screening was over I just tried to return to reality. I�ve had been to a trip to Blomkamp's Elysium and that awesome feeling I had wouldn�t go away. I rarely react like this, but Elysium was still inside of me. That was a trip you are dreaming to make. Awesome isn�t word enough to describe it. It�s an incredible sci-fi adventure that will be a part of you till you die."

http://www.firstshowing.net/2013/excl-first-reviews-of-neill-blomkamps -elysium-praise-droids-cgi/

it will be the best of the summer...a weak summer that is.

Early screening usually say the movie is great. 

Before Midnight counts since it eventually got a wide release. An immortal 98% score. Only three critics were mixed on it. Deserves it too because it's the only great adult drama we've gotten all summer. 

Edited by Gopher
  • Like 2

Before Midnight counts since it eventually got a wide release. An immortal 98% score. Only three critics were mixed on it. Deserves it too because it's the only great adult drama we've gotten all summer. 

low budget. easier to do a good RT film low budget

it has an unfair advantage over its rivals above.

Edited by Halba

smurfs 2

This majestic film delves into the subtle context in our everyday lives, bringing the mundane into vibrant foreground. With his stylish mise-en-scene that rivals Welles at his finest, Gosnell continually brings energy into the frame; the color blue is a clear symbol of the casual racism rooted in our post-9/11 society, and overall the film is a brilliant deconstruction of our modern values, recombining them into the aesthetics of the New.

- Armond White

• Like 2

Isnt worlds end opening wide that has a serious chance

its in the selections above. but currently 89% with a few votes. it wont beat StiD

i think elysium will be in the late 80s or low 90s and i have voted accordingly.

Edited by Halba

This majestic film delves into the subtle context in our everyday lives, bringing the mundane into vibrant foreground. With his stylish mise-en-scene that rivals Welles at his finest, Gosnell continually brings energy into the frame; the color blue is a clear symbol of the casual racism rooted in our post-9/11 society, and overall the film is a brilliant deconstruction of our modern values, recombining them into the aesthetics of the New.

- Armond White

Did that troll get fired? I haven't heard from him in years.