#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

:( Papa's covering the day shift at Sears.

Yeah, I gotta give him a call on my Nokia Lumia during his lunch break and wish him a happy father's day.

Edited by #MrPink of Steel
  • Like 1

I kinda liked SR :ph34r:

Honestly, it had a better understanding of who the character is deep down than this movie did (at least imo).

Of course, on the action front, this movie murders it. 

Both movies have their strengths and weaknesses. 

Yeah, I gotta give him a call on my Nokia Lumia during his lunch break and wish him a happy father's day.

Does Father's Day lunch after church work for you?

Because let's be honest, that church scene felt even more shoehorned and awkward than the product placement.

• Like 1

Does Father's Day lunch after church work for you?

Because let's be honest, that church scene felt even more shoehorned and awkward than the product placement.

Sure, right after I have my scheduled trip to the Oil Rig to save a few fellas from impending doom.

Snyder can't top the awkwardness of the Night Owl/Silk Spectre sex scene.

Well, I personally don't think the legs will be that nice... but stranger things have happened. 

With a $135m OW, legs don't even need to reach 3x.

Other recent summer comparisons:

Avengers - 3.01

TDKR - 2.8

TF3 (adjusted for 3-day) - 3.06

TS3 - 3.7

TF2 (adjusted for 3-day) - 2.8

TDK - 3.3

IM1 - 3.24

I think it's possible.

• Like 1

I was confused by that on my first viewing and it became clear on my second viewing.

When Clark is working at the bar - he overhears 2 military men saying they found what seems to be an alien vessel and the US army is there as well. He followed that hunch and turned out to be lucky

I'm still confused.

They said the alien ship was covered with ice that was 20,000 years old, or something. I couldn't figure out what to connect that to, and just got lost..

:(

I'm still confused.

They said the alien ship was covered with ice that was 20,000 years old, or something. I couldn't figure out what to connect that to, and just got lost..

:(

The prequel comic explains this.. also Russell Crowe says that "During our space exploration phase we sent out scout ships. This was one of the many sent out"

• Like 1

With a $135m OW, legs don't even need to reach 3x.

Other recent summer comparisons:

Avengers - 3.01

TDKR - 2.8

TF3 (adjusted for 3-day) - 3.06

TS3 - 3.7

TF2 (adjusted for 3-day) - 2.8

TDK - 3.3

IM1 - 3.24

I think it's possible.

Oh yes 135m and a 3x 400 baby ;) 

This is so freaking awesome so Man of Steel. It actually managed to beat everyone's expectations despite the bad reviews. :lol: :lol:

If this hits 400M, PEOPLE will go INSANE.

• Like 2

It is HILARIOUS how off critics are with this film. 

well its not the 1st time & not the last

Why not? Not to single you out, but you seem deadset against seeing the movie, and you've never given any reason...

silly costume :P Cavill is vanilla :P action is not enough to make me pay :) save money for other movies

Edited by Leyla