#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

Remember people, if Walmart was not involved with this we could be looking at $52-$55 million opening Friday by itself. 

People are still discounting Walmart like no one attended those shows.

• Like 2

Remember people, if Walmart was not involved with this we could be looking at $52-$55 million opening Friday by itself. 

People are still discounting Walmart like no one attended those shows.

Or they are giving it credit for 100% attendance. It makes no difference though. The money is being counted period.

Yeah, and I said that MOS would gross $52.5 million on Friday, matching SR opening weekend by itself

Thanks I wasn't questioning your prediction. Just ECR using that in the headline truth or not.

Or they are giving it credit for 100% attendance. It makes no difference though. The money is being counted period.

I already explained that in detail.

That does not matter.

It's the same if I have purchased a ticket and had a family emergency at the last moment and couldnt attend the showing. I STILL gave WB my money and it's already in their books as transaction completed.

They don't care if I attended or not to see movie.

Edited by VGPOP

I already explained that in detail.

That does not matter.

It's the same if I have purchased a ticket and had a family emergency at the last moment and couldnt attend the showing. I STILL game WB my money and it's already in their books as transaction completed.

They don't care if I attended or not to see movie.

Yes. I understand that. We should absolutely move on. :lol:

By the way, and no one has brought this Walmart topic before. But wasn't the original purchased $8 million worth of tickets?

Did Walmart sell all their tickets and increased it to $12 million?

9M Midnights35M Friday36M Saturday30M Sunday110M OWThis needs to increase today(w/o Friday Midnights) to beat the June record.

Nvm Edited by fmpro

By the way, and no one has brought this Walmart topic before. But wasn't the original purchased $8 million worth of tickets?

Did Walmart sell all their tickets and increased it to $12 million?

9M Midnights35M Friday36M Saturday30M Sunday110M OWThis needs to increase today(w/o Friday Midnights) to beat the June record.

You have to include the 12m previews. It's there.