#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

LOL this isn't the first time you've said this. I guess people don't pay attention.

Yeah, that's what I thought. But then someone definitely told me quite adamantly that Rth worked for Rentrak. :lol:

• Like 1

I saw Shrek Forever After at the IMAX in Sydney, its massive, where does BFI IMAX rank? I've also visited the Event Cinema in Sydney which is massive and the Hoyts in Melbourne.

BFI top of my head 4 or 5Sydney George st is to Australia what Empire 25 is to NA,it's also one of the biggest grossing in the world

E, have you seen MOS yet?

LOL Just got back a few minutes ago. I'm still processing it. Overall I liked it a lot especially Laura and Jor- el on Krypton and Ma and Pa Kent on earth. Faora was just badass. I thought that stuff was really well done. I actually cried at a part, lol. I want to say it was a beautiful movie but there were parts that annoyed me. Very good movie to me. I enjoyed it.

• Like 2

TDKR- best film I have seen this decade. Starting from 2011 so doesn't say much:p ' long ways to go yet precious'I tend to only lean towards movies that are memorablelike blockbusters. Smaller movies are pretty forgettable for me, though I did enjoy the hell out of drive. Beautifully made and acted

• Like 1

LOL Just got back a few minutes ago. I'm still processing it. Overall I liked it a lot especially Laura and Jor- el on Krypton and Ma and Pa Kent on earth. Faora was just badass. I thought that stuff was really well done. I actually cried at a part, lol. I want to say it was a beautiful movie but there were parts that annoyed me. Very good movie to me. I enjoyed it.

I just saw it too. It's a solid origin movie for me, but there's a major problem I have with it that I can't fully enjoy the movie. My review is in RTM thread.

• Like 1

• Founder / Operator

Movies hitting premium cable about 10-12 months after release is not abnormal...

Some even hit within 8 months. The Campaign started on HBO in April, I think.

• Like 1

I just saw it too. It's a solid origin movie for me, but there's a major problem I have with it that I can't fully enjoy the movie. My review is in RTM thread.

o0o

I'll head over there.