#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

LOL You would. Beauty and The Beast, TLK, Aladdin, Mulan  I love them all except for Hercules, lol.

One very under-rated Disney animation that I love is The Jungle Book  :wub:

How can TDKR be overrated when 50% of the posts here (and elsewhere online) snarl and snipe about it? ;)I agree with you on SLP and (to a lesser extent) THG.

Cus. Even with the hate it's getting more love than it deserves. It was awful by the 3rd viewing. 

*cough* Silver Linings Playbook *cough* Lincoln *cough* Django Unchained *cough* Hunger Games *cough* Dark Knight Rises *cough*

Meryl Streep sucks :P

just kidding but I have barely seen any movies with her in it.

I've never seen the Disney BEAUTY AND THE BEAST. :ph34r: :ph34r:

GTFO. It's by far the best disney movie. (And even if you don't like disney you should see it because it's the only animation to have gotten in for BP in a 5 pic field. That is phenomenal and I don't even know how that happened.)

• Like 3

Dark Knight Rises wasn't over rated. A lot of people consider it worse than Dark Knight. How could it be over rated? For soemthing to be over rated people have to say it's the best thing ever which most people don't say for TDKR. 

Cough Nolanites cough

cough Marvel haters cough