#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

Lack of cohesion was an issue but I like what they tried to do. I do agree with your comment about the humor. There were 2 or 3 scenes that got big laughs. So it wasn't completely joyless. Though right now I can only remember one.

The bar room scene was funny especially when that old bully walked out to his truck. Theater erupted.

Yeah, theater laughed a lot at that scene during my show too.

• Like 2

Batman must be in the habit of talking with his gruff voice with his mask on ... it's the only explanation for his talking to Selina Kyle in the alley that way, despite her knowing his identity.

Edited by agkman

Batman must be in the habit of talking with his gruff voice with his mask on ... it's the only explanation for his talking to Selina Kyle in the alley that way, despite her knowing his identity.

Yet another example of people giving a pass to TDK and nitpicking TDKR. He does the same shit with Lucius Fox in TDK.

• Like 1

Yet another example of people giving a pass to TDK and nitpicking TDKR. He does the same shit with Lucius Fox in TDK.

I'm sure he does, but I'm not watching that film now ... regardless, I give TDKR an A- or B+. It's a good movie. 

Edited by agkman

He does it Lucas in batman begins. 

He does it to Alfred in BB, not Lucius. I gave him a pass in that situation though because he was hallucinating from Scarecrow's fear gas. In TDK and TDKR, he consciously uses the ridiculous voice when talking to people who know his identity.

Same with me

It's 12:15 AM here, I don't have any more energy to post  :lol: So, good night guys. Remember 84 pages now, I trust you all to get at least half when I woke up in the morning  :D