#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

Man of Steel won't set the record for the highest 3-day June total, which is held by Transformers 2 with $127.8m. #debbiedowner

Ok
  • Like 1

Digging the new name, AA.  B)

Not sure who remembers, but there's history behind it. I changed my name to Dining on Crow in Hell wayyyy back when 300 overperformed. Snyder's first affront to my superiority complex. I have to say, I may be on the right track thinking the 300 sequel will tank(The trailer looked CGIrific, but I still couldn't help thinking it's possibly the most unnecessary sequel ever). Maybe I was just seven years ahead of my time. ;)

• Like 1

A movie this big, I'm thinking 15-20%. I predicted 21.2 but that's a bit too harsh.

Over 15% is not happening according to most websites.

Wait, there's also a NBA game tomorrow night?Fucking eh. 9% drop is too good.I see 13%.

Who's watching the Finals? Spurs vs Heat has got to be the least interesting matchup ever. Who cares who wins? They're both unlikable teams, IMO. Yawn.

Those of you who want to hear MoS ending reaction. Watch my theater reaction.Don't watch if you haven't seen the movie.

http://youtu.be/IBjEEJioEl8

I really like it when people clap in theaters. Ha ha.

Even though word of mouth is probably not fantastic, I assume the high profile nature of Superman means it's not going to implode like the Hulk. 300 million should happen.

Agreed. Not having Batman drive a stake straight through its heart on the 6th weekend will help late legs too.

I've been out of the loop lately. So MOS appears to be performing right in line with most expectations. 36m would be a good Saturday as that is essentially flat or even a slight increase if you take out Friday's midnight. I guess that just proves that it is performing as if the 12m from Walmart didn't even happen. Weird.

• Like 2