#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

So what are your examples? What does the shootings have to do with how studios report the weekend numbers?

IM3 had previews on Thursday which counted in it's OW and every other Friday opener did the same so I'm not sure why WB wants to do this. 

• Like 1

IM3 had previews on Thursday which counted in it's OW and every other Friday opener did the same so I'm not sure why WB wants to do this. 

True. 7 PM and 8 PM screenings are just the same. That one hour difference isn't even worth one screening.

• Like 1

They need to figure this out, making box office tracking for us.

Yes. What can you say about this run B? Do you expect a big drop next weekend?

I think a typical drop of 55%.  What do you think?

BTW...it's tough to make the call on the weekdays for MOS but if we take a typical extrapolation, it looks sorta like this:

mon 15

tues 13.8

wed 11

thurs 10

I think a typical drop of 55%.  What do you think?

BTW...it's tough to make the call on the weekdays for MOS but if we take a typical extrapolation, it looks sorta like this:

mon 15

tues 13.8

wed 11

thurs 10

Woah. I was just thinking 10 M for Monday. lol

I am still not sure if this is gonna be frontloaded or not. It's a reboot I know but the hype was big too so I guess there could be a rush factor.