#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

I'm playing catchup... just read Nikki's comments this is why data like this shouldn't be given without context , i'll work something out shortly and yes chance Sun could turn out to be same or very close to sat down or even up  a bit.

FD examples GL Mat +18% but day was -10%, KK+17 -10,Prometheus +37 -8, 1st Sunday Im3 -16% -30 day

HOLY FUCK.

I'm playing catchup... just read Nikki's comments this is why data like this shouldn't be given without context , i'll work something out shortly and yes chance Sun could turn out to be same or very close to sat down or even up  a bit.

FD examples GL Mat +18% but day was -10%, KK+17 -10,Prometheus +37 -8, 1st Sunday Im3 -16% -30 day

Is matinee not day? I'm confused. Never mind, I'm not.  Day means the whole day, lol. umkay.

Edited by ECSTASY

At my rewatch of MoS today around 3, everyone in line was buying tickets to "Superman." I didn't hear "Man of Steel" once uttered. :lol: When I left the theater in the middle for a refill, there was no one in line too. Literally everyone was watching Man of Steel. :D

• Like 1

At my rewatch of MoS today around 3, everyone in line was buying tickets to "Superman." I didn't hear "Man of Steel" once uttered. :lol: When I left the theater in the middle for a refill, there was no one in line too. Literally everyone was watching Man of Steel. :D

You mean they were watching superman. 

• Like 1

Going to see it in 3D.. Does anyone know if the 3D job is worth it or should I just go see it in a digital theater instead?

Yep, good release date choice by WB.

never thought of it, but you know your right... Hey Red Fire Bird..Is that my fellow Batman Warrior back on the prowl :)

Looks like Justice League is a go Redfire... Lets just hope they do as as good a job as the Awesome Avengers. By the way I consider

avengers the top SH films in terms overall satisifaction factor. In terms of dramactic quality its between SM2

and TDK for me. For various Reasons.

• Like 1