#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

Why? Dont you newyorkers buy like all of your sunflower seeds and dried hemp and whatever the hell you guys eat from your local organic food store?

I dont buy organic shit. I love in the hood. Bodega is were its at. we got 99 cent store even that isnt a dollar anymore.

Edited by Dragon
  • Like 1

The only "if" is that "if" a ticket is sold for a showtime before midnight, it should never be counted as part of Friday or the weekend gross. But unfortunately that's the way it is in Hollywood now.

I'm with you on that. Props to WB for splitting the numbers this time.

I dont buy organic shit. I love in the hood. Bodega is were its at. we got 99 cent store even that isnt a dollar anymore.

Bodegas: My first stop for any kind of gross sandwich I'll hate myself for later. And a $1.50 tall boy!

• Like 1

I've still got a feeling the OD will be bigger than people think. Saw the movie in the UK this morning. 11am in 2D. We didn't get any midnight shows over here. I went in expecting about 30 people in there as its in so many screens and it was absolutely packed. Last time I can remember it being that busy at that time on an opening day was the last Harry Potter. Mixed on the movie. Loved most of the first two thirds and then felt exhausted with the third act. Overall, I'm pretty pleased with it I guess. Need to see it again.

Bodegas: My first stop for any kind of gross sandwich I'll hate myself for later. And a $1.50 tall boy!

they make them good sandwich. I drink it with 50cent tropical can soda :P

Edited by Dragon