#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

This won´t happen

Please elaborate. What won't happen, vgpop's rather unlikely 60M Friday (with no Thursday #'s included), or my projected 20% drop from the full Friday numbers (incl all Thurs)? Didn't you yourself say 20-25% drop???? (Okay, I just did the math, and that's actually a 19.75% drop. Are you really calling me out over that versus 20%?)

Throw out all Thursday/midnight nonsense and just compare Friday day to Saturday. Saturday will either drop very slightly or rise very slightly. Either way, you're in the same ballpark, +/- 5% or so. Plug in whatever number you want for Friday (only the day) and then figure Saturday... and THEN compare your Saturday number to Friday+mids and Frid+mids+sneaks.

• Like 4

Please elaborate. What won't happen, vgpop's rather unlikely 60M Friday (with no Thursday #'s included), or my projected 20% drop from the full Friday numbers (incl all Thurs)? Didn't you yourself say 20-25% drop???? (Okay, I just did the math, and that's actually a 19.75% drop. Are you really calling me out over that versus 20%?)

I´m not calling you out on anything.

I´m just saying that 60 mill won´t happen on friday without midand walmart. Therefore a 65 mill won´t happen either...

I don´t wan´t to argue this,

Number will be scewed this weekend due to walmart money

Throw out all Thursday/midnight nonsense and just compare Friday day to Saturday. Saturday will either drop very slightly or rise very slightly. Either way, you're in the same ballpark, +/- 5% or so. Plug in whatever number you want for Friday (only the day) and then figure Saturday... and THEN compare your Saturday number to Friday+mids and Frid+mids+sneaks.

What my favorite MOD says

• Like 1

It's never a fight for me. Ha ha. As for the others, it's a life long battle. lol

and there it is again, random un-named people that you're better than

Edited by kitik

Id probably just stick with 45-50 range at this stage (without WM) matinee trade is quite strong

I'll refresh in...mmm 2mins :D

and i will refresh every 30 sec ^_^