#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

See deadline 51m ,I was looking to up  from 45-50 to  to 48-53 or 50-55. Its huge WC bigger than EC atm, goes WC,Sth,EC

I guess that wouldn't be surprising at this junction, given how projections have been going up all day. $55m would about lock $145m for the 3.2 day weekend. :wacko:

See deadline 51m ,I was looking to up  from 45-50 to  to 48-53 or 50-55. Its huge WC bigger than EC atm, goes WC,Sth,EC

So this must not be doing anything on the East Coast. West Coast and the South holding it down.  I'm not so sure it gets to 55 though. OC and Long Beach are failing me now, lol.

That 51m may get revised down a bit I suspect. Outside of Arclight nothing is really poppin. It's still early though. I'll check again later. There are sell outs but it doesn't seem like a lot of extra showtimes are being added. I'm not sure I've even seen one 3d sell out. Well maybe 1.

I disagree, there are a TON of showtimes, that's going to diminish sellouts. 

• Like 4

Competition is good for everyone. Marvel is probably happy about this. Still waiting for WB/DC to make great film that doesn't star Batman though (in terms of quality). This was just good (with some serious problems)... they're getting there though.

I still think a Wonder Woman film if done properly would likely have a high opening weekend.

So this must not be doing anything on the East Coast. West Coast and the South holding it down.  I'm not so sure it gets to 55 though. OC and Long Beach are failing me now, lol.

My theater is selling out like crazy now. All of the 2D shows and even some 3D ones. I'm in upstate New York.

I disagree, there are a TON of showtimes, that's going to diminish sellouts. 

Arclight has either gone completely crazy or the demand is just higher than any of us expected. The number of shows they have across their locations is bonkers.

• Like 1

I know Nikki talking about a $130m+ OW and we are wetting our pants, but let's keep it real and don't lose focus: anything above $100M is a clear victory.
Grabbing June's record would be awesome, but i see that as a plus. 

Critics can suck it now.

Posted Image

• Like 3