75 members have voted

1. 1. grade it

Daniella Kertesz (Segen) is pretty. Has interesting look about herself that doesn't work for eevryone. Definitely not a vanilla like boring mainstream types that are generlaly more accepted such as Alice Eve.

She's quite pretty in real life, but she wasn't in WWZ
  • Like 1

What I liked about this movie were the fact that the characters weren't dumb for a change, they actually used their brain. Sure the film was no masterpiece, but it was still very enjoyable with some intense scenes which was more than we were expecting.

• Like 1

What I liked about this movie were the fact that the characters weren't dumb for a change, they actually used their brain. Sure the film was no masterpiece, but it was still very enjoyable with some intense scenes which was more than we were expecting.

Except when Pitt, who learns in Korea about the attraction to sound, does nothing to prevent the entire city of Jerusalem from going mosh pit

• Like 1

Except when Pitt, who learns in Korea about the attraction to sound, does nothing to prevent the entire city of Jerusalem from going mosh pit

It was a bit too late when he got there, besides, its not like he expected them to climb over each other like ants. Naturally, they thought the wall would keep them safe and given the size of it, I can see why. The moment he realised it was too loud, it was too late so its not like he had the chance to stop it. You lot are so picky. Edited by Jessie
  • Like 1

Jessie how are these characters not dumb ? omg i'l just stop posting now I'm gonna go into Cardiac-arrest.

I was talking about the main characters in general, such as wrapping their arms up with magazines to avoid being bitten. Not even the characters in Walking Dead thought of that.
  • Like 1

I freakin cna't believe that people try to defend Jerusalem sequence! The singing was conveniently loud on the day of Pitt's arrival so he could spout an exposition that sound attracts zombies. Seriously, that wall was built BEFORE the outbreak so it makes ZERO sense that singing happened only on that day. And where the fuck where sentries? The wall was unguarded which was SPUPID and would NEVER happen. Just one copter "guarding" a Wall around a city is insane plot hole. There's nothing, absolutely nothing defendable about this offensie crap. It was stupid and insultingly so. There. They were,like, "lets have a scene with a zombie pile in some exotic logaction, write something aroudn it". Ugh.

• Like 2

yeah this movie was a great disappointment, just thinking about this movie makes me think about the people making this, and the question that I would insult them with " Do you think you're target audience is gonna by into this?" and that is all folks good night and good luck.

• Like 1

yeah this movie was a great disappointment, just thinking about this movie makes me think about the people making this, and the question that I would insult them with " Do you think you're target audience is gonna by into this?" and that is all folks good night and good luck.

Do you actually think before you post? The audience did buy into it hence why its the biggest original movie of the year.Also I fail to see how a film expected to be a disaster and turned out to be quite the opposite could be a disappointment? A few months ago there were only a few people here expecting a decent movie.
  • Like 1

Same I thought she was a boy until Pitt referred to her as a woman. She does have a pretty face though.

Yeah not even beer goggles would have made her attractive. The fact people thought she was just shows how low people's standards are on this site lol.
  • Like 1

Segen is real person pretty. Someone with doll-like only-in-the-movie face would be totally wrong for that role.

Likewise, JLaw is perfect Katniss because she has Kentrucky country girl beauty which works for Apalachean Katniss. Someone with fairy/Elvish features such as Ronan would be totally wrong for the part. or some doll-like actress.

Edited by fishnets

Do you actually think before you post? The audience did buy into it hence why its the biggest original movie of the year.Also I fail to see how a film expected to be a disaster and turned out to be quite the opposite could be a disappointment? A few months ago there were only a few people here expecting a decent movie.

I've come to the conclusion, that you should put down the crack pipe!

• Like 1

The script is far from perfect, and this is heaven for a nitpicker. Still, it works as fun summer entertainment Thanks to its engaging premise and strong presence of Brad Pitt. It's miraculous how this turned out amidst all the production hell this went through.

• Like 1

Why? Because I pointed out that your previous post was full of crap? This movie had a big OW with a multiplier of 3. That means it had good WOM along with good reviews so stop acting like a retard by trying to convince yourself that everyone hated and was insulted by this movie when all evidence points to the opposite. What a dumb ass.
  • Like 1

Do you think before you post? World War Z is an adaption so first of all guy! it's not original. Second of all, how you figure WWZ is the biggest movies of the summer when despicable me 2 has made more then 100M then it, is beyond me. Third of all this was suppose to be a great movie adapting the award winning novel also on the New York times best sellers list for 4 weeks, this had potential to be a very intellectual film. but it didn't even try to be, IMO. They spent so much time making Brad Pitt out to be a superhero who seemed to have wolverines power of auto-healing, and Superman's distance from reality(lack of emotion). that we never get an actual story about anything interesting or clever at all.

The film makers failed to make a coherent, sensical believable world. literally because we had to follow the stone soldier the entire film we never get a good enough picture about what's going on with the rest of the world, apparently out of 7 billion people it all comes down to one man. Like we get it Hollywood keep shitting on good stories with money grubbing formula some more.

• Like 1

Do you think before you post? World War Z is an adaption so first of all guy! it's not original. Second of all, how you figure WWZ is the biggest movies of the summer when despicable me 2 has made more then 100M then it, is beyond me. Third of all this was suppose to be a great movie adapting the award winning novel also on the New York times best sellers list for 4 weeks, this had potential to be a very intellectual film. but it didn't even try to be, IMO. They spent so much time making Brad Pitt out to be a superhero who seemed to have wolverines power of auto-healing, and Superman's distance from reality(lack of emotion). that we never get an actual story about anything interesting or clever at all. The film makers failed to make a coherent, sensical believable world. literally because we had to follow the stone soldier the entire film we never get a good enough picture about what's going on with the rest of the world, apparently out of 7 billion people it all comes down to one man. Like we get it Hollywood keep shitting on good stories with money grubbing formula some more.

WWZ is more original than most. All it shares is the same name as a book barely anyone has heard off. Seriously are you retarded or something? What does Despicable Me 2 have to do with anything? It's a sequel. It's okay to hate on the film but don't act like audiences hated or didn't buy into the movie when box office says otherwise, it just makes you seem like a tool. WWZ has easily one off, if not the most surprising box office this summer, people liked it, get over it.
  • Like 1