Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

I live in a free country. If you don't like what I do, put me on ignore.

I was trying to make it easier you and less obnoxious for everyone else. but if you wanna be like that Edited by LeFlop James

That number for MOS is fucking insane. Wow. $60m+ weekend.

That's doubtful.  I don't see how it jumps that high.  If it was to hit 19 mill that's about a 170% increase and that is unheard of for middle of June.  55 mill seems more logical imo.

When did posting pictures of reactions on Twitter become obnoxious?

When you post 6 at a time for like 10 pages! Just copy and paste them into one long page, we dont need to see the peoples pictures or names anyway, that doesnt help your point about WOM. Im not trying to be rude, but its alot easier and takes up less space.

Hee hee. Let Kayom have his fun :).... DIdnt know your so excited over this one Kayom buddy :).... I just want to see MOS with big  numbers for OW 2 personally. You got me definitely curious about MU now tho..Lol

Kal, it's kayum. lol

It's so cool to have three films coexist like this. This is one amazing summer.

When you post 6 at a time for like 10 pages! Just copy and paste them into one long page, we dont need to see the peoples pictures or names anyway, that doesnt help your point about WOM. Im not trying to be rude, but its alot easier and takes up less space.

6 at a time for like 10 pages. This is why I find people like you rude. Your exaggeration isn't helping you. Check your counting skills.

OC- Aliso Viejo (CA)

Monsters Universityhttp://images.fandango.com/r89.9//core/en/images/ticketing-icons.png"); background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; background-color: transparent;">NEW!

G, 1 hr 42 min

NO PASSES  ACCESSIBILITY DEVICES AVAILABLE

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 2

LOL I just posted screen shot of the sellouts at Long Beach. It's pretty cumbersome to put in posts. I'll try.

Thanks! Finally can chill on a Friday. I'll probably catch WWZ but I'll be checking up on the boards. I want a ginormous weekend!

That's doubtful.  I don't see how it jumps that high.  If it was to hit 19 mill that's about a 170% increase and that is unheard of for middle of June.  55 mill seems more logical imo.

Baumer you will come with us into the son my friend!! Congrats on putting your testicles out there my long fellow legend....You did it it seems with Z.. But will ZZ have legs to go and break BRad Pitts best Worldwide is the question??? :)

Come on Superman 58-60+M OW2....Come on I command the Kryptonian God Rao to help us!!! LOL

• Like 1