Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

6 at a time for like 10 pages. This is why I find people like you rude. Your exaggeration isn't helping you. Check your counting skills.

lol you cant be reasoned with, why do we bother.

LOL I just posted screen shot of the sellouts at Long Beach. It's pretty cumbersome to put in posts. I'll try.

LOL I just posted screen shot of the sellouts at Long Beach. It's pretty cumbersome to put in posts. I'll try.

ESTASY how is MOS doing?

2 Edwards theaters in Houston

Monsters Universityhttp://images.fandango.com/r89.9//core/en/images/ticketing-icons.png"); background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; background-color: transparent;">NEW!

G, 1 hr 42 min

NO PASSES  ACCESSIBILITY DEVICES AVAILABLE
  • 10:00a
  • 11:15a
  • 12:45p
  • 1:55p
  • 3:30p
  • 4:35p
  • 6:30p
  • 7:15p
  • 9:05p
  • 9:50p

That's doubtful.  I don't see how it jumps that high.  If it was to hit 19 mill that's about a 170% increase and that is unheard of for middle of June.  55 mill seems more logical imo.

Superman can defy logic  though Baumer.... I hope we do more.. 58-65M seems doable to me though.. .:)...

Here's my first post from the WWZ over 600 mill thread....hope my OW comes true.

World War Z looks awesome. It sounds awesome and zombies, if done well, have never been hotter. The Walking Dead obviously has a lot to do with that and this film has a Walking Dead kind of feel to it, but on steroids. You have the genesis of the outbreak where an entire downtown is being wiped out, people dying and a man trying to keep his family safe. That man of course is Brad Pitt.The interesting thing about Pitt is for all the hoopla about him, he has never starred in a film that has made 200 million domestic and or 500 mill worldwide. Mr. and Mrs. Smith is his biggest film domestically with 186 mill and Troy is his biggest film WW at just shy of 500 mill (497). But this one looks like it has all the earmarks of the film to break those barriers.A film like PR used visuals and giant robots to pitch and sell their film to us, WWZ uses a star and a film that appeals to zombie enthusiasts and to apocalyptic enthusiasts. We love our end of the world type film. Here are some of them:2012: 769 millID4: 817 millTDAT: 544 millArmageddon: 553 millDeep Impact: 349 millWar of the Worlds: 591 millMost of these films were released more than a decade ago and international markets have grown considerably since then. With many of these films making close to or more than 600 mill, I think this is a good number for WWZ to shoot for. It comes out against Monster's University and one week after Man of Steel, so the release date is good imo.The first trailer is very effective imo and I know there are detractors on this site who mention things like the CGI not looking good and the budget being too high and reshoots taking place but for non forum geeks like most people are, they will not pay attention to that stuff. They will see Brad Pitt fighting zombies. That's a good sell.OW: 65 millTotal: 221 (3.4X)International: 415Total: 636What say you?

• Like 4

Superman can defy logic  though Baumer.... I hope we do more.. 58-65M seems doable to me though.. . :)...

58-65 is ABSOLUTELY OUT OF THE QUESTION. I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY IT IS SO HARD FOR PEOPLE TO GET A SIMPLY FACT. THE FRIDAY INCREASE NEEDED IS AKIN TO SOMETHING FROM THE BEGINNING OF MAY. IT'S JUST THE BLATANT DISREGARD OF CLEAR LOGIC. 

That number for MOS is fucking insane. Wow. $60m+ weekend.

Some predictor pals of mine feel 61-67M OW2 for MOS.. Wow Could Finals have  really taken away that much bounty from Superman?? Geesus! I mean even 55-60M for a reboot is insane for OW 2.. But 64-67M ----Im going to get light headed lol

Some predictor pals of mine feel 61-67M OW2 for MOS.. Wow Could Finals have really taken away that much bounty from Superman?? Geesus! I mean even 55-60M for a reboot is insane for OW 2.. But 64-67M ----Im going to get light headed lol

Fuck it, Kal, just call a $70m+ weekend at this point.
  • Like 6

Some predictor pals of mine feel 61-67M OW2 for MOS.. Wow Could Finals have  really taken away that much bounty from Superman?? Geesus! I mean even 55-60M for a reboot is insane for OW 2.. But 64-67M ----Im going to get light headed lol

Dean just texted ma celly...says 50-73M OW2 for MOS.

• Like 3

58-65 is ABSOLUTELY OUT OF THE QUESTION. I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY IT IS SO HARD FOR PEOPLE TO GET A SIMPLY FACT. THE FRIDAY INCREASE NEEDED IS AKIN TO SOMETHING FROM THE BEGINNING OF MAY. IT'S JUST THE BLATANT DISREGARD OF CLEAR LOGIC. 

if you were wise, you would say nothing is out of the question. Then again  you didnt see me vs the world of SWs , TDK,  ROTK, HP loonies for Avatars max.. Or Baumer, me and Bball rootting and predicting accurate numbers for Transformers 2-3 yrs and everyone saying we are insane... 58-65M is defintely not out of the card Ric. Sorry I disagree!

Fuck it, Kal, just call a $70m+ weekend at this point.

Ah. so that was why i felt like I was talking to a brick wall. :lol: Kal. This is worse than iJack, BKB, MovieDog, and the rest of them put together times 5. 

Edited by riczhang
  • Like 2

Y'all better not be disappointed when MOS pulls a $48m weekend....

I believe 55 is on the table, but will settle with a Kal-esque range of 50-55.

Fri:  15.75

Sat:  21

Sun:  16.25

53 mill

• Like 1