Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

Dean just texted ma celly...says 50-73M OW2 for MOS.

DAMN!!!  I forgot about Dean on celly and ABC radio.

• Like 1

Regal Union Square NYC -MU not showing at this theater.

• Like 1

if you were wise, you would say nothing is out of the question. Then again  you didnt see me vs the world of SWs , TDK,  ROTK, HP loonies for Avatars max.. Or Baumer, me and Bball rootting and predicting accurate numbers for Transformers 2-3 yrs and everyone saying we are insane... 58-65M is defintely not out of the card Ric. Sorry I disagree!

Oh I saw those. Just because I didn't post doesn't mean I didn't lurk on BOM. I remember Avatar. But remember, even a broken clock is right twice a day. 

• Like 1

I hope you're right B. It looks amazing. I'm really excited to see this. 

I really enjoyed it.  It's pretty tense in some parts.  My recommendation is to see it in 2D, it's way too darkly lit of a film to be any good in 3D.  I saw it in both and 2D was way better.

I believe 55 is on the table, but will settle with a Kal-esque range of 50-55.

Fri:  15.75

Sat:  21

Sun:  16.25

53 mill

I think that 55 is the upper-upper-upper limit. Range should be about 45 absolute minimum and 55 absolute maximum. Most likely 49-52. 

I really enjoyed it.  It's pretty tense in some parts.  My recommendation is to see it in 2D, it's way too darkly lit of a film to be any good in 3D.  I saw it in both and 2D was way better.

Oh that's good. Thanks for the rec. I'm seeing it tonight; I hope I'll like it. 

• Like 1

Fuck it, Kal, just call a $70m+ weekend at this point.

Im hoping for 58-62M actually.. If by some miracle Supes hits 63-67.. Im going to go ape.. Not sure if 70Mil is possible with MU looking to get a 85-90+ M OW... Thats too much for even me to hope far. I do hate that word impossible though. :)

• Like 1

UA Court Street Brooklyn NY

You talking about MU or WWZ? ;)

I think that 55 is the upper-upper-upper limit. Range should be about 45 absolute minimum and 55 absolute maximum. Most likely 49-52. 

There's no way it drops 62%, Rich.  There's just no possible way imo.

You know Im no SMith Fan baumer and you know the story why. .He was a total Ahole in person.. Still how do you rate it vs the better movies of the genre like say Iam Legend and hmmm that zombie film Dawn of the dead withVing Rhames and  a very talented cast..(Dawn of the dead is my favorite zombie film of all time possibly)

There's no way it drops 62%, Rich.  There's just no possible way imo.

I think that with a 135+ million dollars of competition this weekend, 62% could happen.  But I agree, my lower-lower-lower limit is highly unlikely. It is my absolute bottom as in I'd be shocked if it dropped more even if TA opened this weekend. I predicted a 56 or 57% drop. 

• Like 1

^^ LOL Rich, since Ive won on Transformers, Indy, ST 09, Avatar, Pirates 3 underwelming domestically.. And Fast and the furious

breaking out and vs the Pixar loonies with Ice Age franchise ....Seems my predicts are from broken sir.. And its funny how

you like to critcize but didnt have the bravery to participate and stand by your convictions ..LOl