#ED

Wknd Est: MU - 46.1M; The Heat - 40M; WWZ - 29.8M; WHD - 25.7M; MoS - 20.8M; (pg 104)

I was thinking that. Nolan never really showed why she did that. 

quotes: ....Save as many lives as you can.../The midtown tunnel's

blocked by debris......but the cannons have enough firepower to make a path for people.../You guys, you go knock on doors

and spread the word, okay?.....The bomb is gonna go off. Get out by the South Street tunnel or over the bridge.

quotes: ....Save as many lives as you can.../The midtown tunnel's

blocked by debris......but the cannons have enough firepower to make a path for people.../You guys, you go knock on doors

and spread the word, okay?.....The bomb is gonna go off. Get out by the South Street tunnel or over the bridge.

Yeah I knew this somehow. I'm gonna stop posting today I think.
  • Like 2

Depending on the impact of DM2 it might be a really close race. A 310M total is possible for both.

Yeah, it's pretty tough to judge MU's legs right now. They will change.

Right now I'd guess that MU will finish higher though.

Why the fuck does catwoman open the tunnel again?

Because the plan was she would blow it open to provide an escape route for herself and the inhabitants. It's clearly mentioned in the scene where Batman gives her the Batpod.

but the thing is you guys could probably pull numers from nowhere and do it much, much better than her.

It's always like she needs to post the earliest numbers first before anybody else no matter how crazy her numbers are. lol